1 month
“Joe, s..sto…stop”
She was giggling loudly as Joe was tickling her while they were in the elevator to reach her apartment. Actually she rented an apartment in Sydney when she came.
The elevator opened and she was literally laughing like a maniac holding Joe’s hands to stop him from further tickling.
She wasn’t noticing that someone was looking for her waiting at the entrance of her door. she was laughing and laughing and Joe was looking at her all the time. They didn’t eventually notice for a long time that someone was staring at them with hurt eyes. Taehyung.
“umm”
He made a sound and they flinched and her eyes widened seeing Taehyung after freaking 3 months. Those chocolate orbs were glossy and expressing so much pain that she has never seen. Her heart pieced seeing those painful stare.
“I think I am disturbing you guys, I should leave.”
She understood he was disturbed seeing them together like that. She pushed Joe slightly
“no no you don’t have to do that, I was just leaving”
Taehyung said when he saw she removed Joe’s hands from her waist. He was about turn while she saw a tear drop fell his eyes. 
She shook her head
Joe’s eyes widened seeing the greatest Kim Taehyung of BTS in front of him in person because he doesn’t know yet that Angel and Taehyung are together specifically were together.
“T..Tae…”
Joe squealed from her side saying
“oh my God that’s BTS’s V, Angel your bias and my bias. Fuck… Angel let’s go meet him.
Angel looked at Taehyung who was scoffing still looking somewhere else but not her.
“He doesn’t know about us,”
She raised her eyes and looked back at Joe and then him. She took a deep breath and finally words escaped her mouth.
“Joe,….um..let’s talk tomorrow hmm? Let’s ca..cancel today’s movie marathon. I will explain you everything in the office hm?”
Joe looked at her as his fingers settled her hairs in worry for his best friend and she slightly pushed his fingers smiling awkwardly.
“Are you okay Angel?”
Joe’s voice was so much tainted with concern and care. This is she likes an about him. She smiled genuinely and hugged Joe in front of Taehyung. Joe embraced her back so securely that her heart was skipping millions of beats. She pulled out and Joe left saying goodbye to her. she turned to Taehyung who was almost at the verge of breaking down but still not putting down his Man’s aura.
“Taehyung, you all of a sudden, without any phone calls nor message”
She tried to place her both hands on his chest and tried to go close to him but he slowly removed her hands by holding her arms and she was raising her eye brows in confusion and hurt.
“you stay with him?”
She smiled and thought to flush out any worries.
“n.no..he is my boss basically, he is the famous writer Kim Joe. I work under him.”
He scoffed painfully as if he sobbed a little
“Boss’s doesn’t touch their employees’ waist as closely as they are a couple”
She was exhausted as she came from a hectic scheduled situation in office so naturally she was getting irritated with Taehyung’s questions. She missed Taehyung terribly and here he is all questioning her about another guy. She so wanting to embrace him and make him shut by hiding her whole inside his embrace and cuddle all night. Her eyes were so desperate to see him just once and he is in front of her but getting all jealous and impatient.
“Taehyung, he became my best friend in these 2 months, we got comfortable with each other to talk with and spend time with. Now let’s go inside”
She said irritably and sheepishly.
“Spending time stays valid till next morning. Huh?”
“Taehyung why are you asking so many questions about my personal life? It’s my life and I can do anything I want without telling you about all of these.”
She just turned the conversation to another direction because of her silly choices of words.
“Bringing men home and let them stay for the night? Huh?”
He asked as she was getting fumed
“Aghhh for god’s sake Taehyung. Why are acting so jealous and protective towards me? Huh? He sometimes come to stay over because we watch movies together and eat together moreover talk to each other.”
He seemed wounded as his eye was turning red because of pain, no not jealousy, he wasn’t jealous; he was hurt by her behaviors.
“I am not saying Angel that you shouldn’t bring your friends home but while you are in a relationship with me, you should know your boundaries whenever you go close to any men because I might not like it. While you are in a relationship with me, you should let them know their limits of touching you because touching you so closely is my right only. You should make it clear at least that you are someone else’s not their property. And best friends don’t touch you like lovers. Two months and not a single word of Joe and your friendship? Why huh? You wanted to hide him from me for what?”
Her blood was boiling for god knows why
So what huh? So what if I forgot to tell you about him huh? So what? And what boundaries? What limits? I have never felt uncomfortable with his touches so I didn’t deny. And it’s my choice that he could touch me or not. It’s my life and my chosen friends whom I can trust, not yours that you can control. You can’t control my life like this.”
He finally looked at her and found those emotionless eyes for him which was once filled with love. Tears stream down his eyes as his heart dropped to the pit of his stomach.
“I guess, you don’t need me today. I better leave. We will talk later.”
He said and left. She was so into her ego that she doesn’t notice she broke something between them. She broke his heart like ever it could be but something more big was coming.

To be continued