"Taehyung where are you taking me?"
She said as he was taking her to an unknown place while driving. They were in his car. They decided to take a long drive but as the time passed Taehyung was taking different unknown routs so she asked
"Relax beautiful. You will get to know soon."
She then got bored as she started a video to watch while he was focusing on his driving. She just then said
"Taehyung let's recreate this."
Taehyung took a glance at the video as he smiled nodding. He slowly opened his seatbelt as they were on a road which road didn't have any vehicles. She opened her seatbelt as he slowed down the car and let it ride on auto. He slowly switched on his car roof pallet as it opened showcasing the most beautiful star studded sky. A grasp of wind touched their selves. She got up and carefully went to the back seat and stood on top of it revealing her face to the outside as he did the same with her.
She smiled brightly looking at him and held his both hands intertwining fingers together. the wind was blowing rapidly.
Their hairs were being a mess by those strong blows of the wind. His eyes found hers. Still expressing emotions in the most beautiful way and probably in a risky way.
"Beautiful we have to hurry because any moment we could be hit by other vehicle"
She giggled as she pulled him close as his breath got stuck in his lungs. She leaned in and asked against his lips whispering. Her warm breaths were fanning his face. His legs were trembling in fear because they were in a risky position.
" close your eyes"
He did and she asked
"who do you see?"
He saw Violet’s smiling face faintly looking at him with so much sincerity and passion in her dark brown eyes.
"I am seeing the most beautiful version of you"
"open your eyes"
She looked at him just in the same way with the smiling face faintly looking at him with so much sincerity and passion in her dark brown eyes.
"perfect"
"Taehyung if Angel comes back who will you choose?"
He asked as Taehyung's heart felt sharp pain not because of Angel's memories but Violet’s fear. He then looked at her eyes with so much sincerity that it really hit Violet’s heart hard.
He smiled as he softly pecked her lips and said
"you are for forever and none else."
He said as she pressed her lips to his as he returned it without hesitation. Sealing her away from the world calling her his and only his. He thought to surprise her right that moment.
He pulled out his one of the rings and placed it on her ring finger. She widened her eyes as he started saying
"be mine."
She was frozen as was thinking it was all a joke. But his eyes had seriousness and sincerity.
"be mine for forever. Will you be old with these jerk and stupid and idiot? Will you heal me till the end? Will you wake me up every day from your embrace? will you hug me every day? Will you make me happy every day? Will you cuddle with me every day? Will you make me food every day? Will you sleep with me on top me every night? will you swim with me every midnight? Will you eat with me? will you do cycling with me? will you make cupcakes with me and take them to the street kids? Will you dance with me in the beach? Will you bath in the rain with me? will you watch cartoon with me everyday? Will you be my other half which is slowly covering my entire self?"
Millions of tears fell from her eyes. tears of millions of heartbreaks, tears of millions of struggles, tears of millions of fights, tears of millions of pain which they gone through. Tears of happiness, overflowing emotions, pains which became beautiful everything. She was slowly bursting into tears as he embraced him saying innocently
"you don't love me right? You didn't say yes."
She laughed in between her tears. She pulled out and saw his lips pouting in a big way. She kissed that pouted lips and said
"I will for forever"
He smiled and kissed her forehead saying
"baby let's sit otherwise we have to marry in the heaven. The car is going on."
She chuckled and sat on his lap while he sat on the driving seat. She was resting her head on his chest he was humming a light soft song.
"I love you"
He said as they found their destination together in each other's arms.

To be continued