25

He was healing slowly and understood that he needs to do something otherwise it will be very late. He didn’t want her to leave him. But what if she finds someone better than him then would she go back to him. Would she fall out of love because of his coward behaviors and not certainly making a part of his life? Would she leave him, would she love him less, would she not worry for him anymore, would she not care for him anymore? 
Jackson came everyday to meet her at the hospital, he saw how he looks at her so delicately and in a loving manner. He was so certain to make her his as he tried to impress her a lot of times even in front of him also. Surely he got jealous but the jealousy is increasing with the insecurities of him lacking any quality which Jackson has already for her.
He remembered that day when he talked with Jackson himself in the hospital
Flashback
“You love her right”
Jackson got startled hearing Taehyung’s voice from behind. Angel already left ahead him.
“w..what?”
Taehyung smiled faintly when his head was resting on the head rail
“You do right?”
Jackson understood as he nodded while smiling shyly.
“very much..”
Taehyung smiled back vague and nodded while saying
“But she loves me.”
He said with a tint of proud and arrogance. It was natural for him to behave like this when his insecurities were reaching its peak.
Jackson turned to see him clearly. His eyes had a certain amount of pain but tried hard not to show it. he smiled and nodded
“surely, she loves you. but…”
Taehyung knitted his brows in suspicion.
“Look, she loves you very much; maybe her love doesn’t know any kind of boundaries and differences. But is she happy being in love with you?”
He felt rage and asked
“What do you mean, she isn’t happy. She is of course happy.”
“Come dude, she is Angel an ordinary girl who really wants growth in every relationship as many normal girls. She wants a simple bond with someone with whom she would fulfill her tiny wishes like family dinner, movie dates, walking in parks, experiencing sunset and sunrise holding hands near beaches, accompanying to work places, having lunch together somewhere in break. Coffee dates in the evening, talking about future plans while cuddling and sleeping in each other’s arms. With you her life has been tagged as a hidden need and desire of someone who doesn’t committed to her yet giving her millions of reason to feel suffocated and breathless. With you her life has become like a drama where nobody knows the climax not even the director. With you her life has not been normal. With you she can’t even love you freely in front of the world. With you she can’t even properly say it to the world that she has someone whom she belongs to, whom her heart belongs to. With you she can’t so any of the activities which any ordinary girl would want to do with their partners. With you she always has that insecurity that you will only desire until you are satisfied and leave her for someone better than her. She doesn’t have that surety that you will only choose her. She is scared to be broken up completely like other celebrity couples. She fears that your trips will make you lose interest on her as you haven’t shared this with your friends and family also. She is slowly killing her dignity by staying with you and it is also affecting her. she is fearing that you will fall out of love and love, she isn’t sure that if you love her or not. She just selflessly loves you ruining herself.”
He said as tears were formed in both the males’ eyes.
“Look, I am sorry, but I do love her and it hurts to see her getting hurt each time. She deserves better. You might be giving her millions of dollars, diamonds and cars but you don’t really deserve her. I am sorry if I was rude”
He said and left the cabin where he was resting. he was saying the truth as if he just showed him the mirror. He was indeed incapable of her but his heart isn’t. nobody can love her the way he does and he needs to prove it.
Flashback ended
He looked at his side to find a sleeping Angel. He kissed her forehead as laid wrapping his arms around her waist and snuggling onto her more in the hospital bed which was given to them to sleep. They were still in the hospital.

To be continued