His departure Day

He was looking around only to find her one glimpse before leaving for LA. That day she said

“I need some time to think about this. I guess this is turning into a suffocating thing for both of us by fulfilling each other’s unexpected expectations with ourselves getting distracted and not clearly happy. Its better we should stop this for a while and let’s think if we should stop this or not. And if any of us wants to stop this then we will stop hmm? Until then let’s not keep in touch. You may leave. Thank you for visiting”

Her each word pierced him. It ripped his heart hearing that she wants all of these to end. She wanted separation. She didn’t even look at him while leaving. She was standing like a rock which just sensed he was leaving.
He heard his flight number has been announced, he took a last glance at the airport entrance and left without seeing anyone with heavy heart.
She was there standing with still and swollen eyes watching him leaving her yet again. She smiled while warm tears fell on her cheeks. She really wanted everything to be alright soon between them but at the same time, she was feeling suffocated inside and was feeling empty even if he was there. She couldn’t really settled down with his these much hectic schedules, she wanted differently from him but at the same time wanted him to do his work and fulfill his dream. She wanted a simple life with him which is impossible for him to give her. Yet he wanted her to understand his work situations and schedules and indeed she was trying to understand and cope up with it but it was not happening with her being happy. She wanted to make him happy making herself unhappy. She wanted to satisfy him making her own self dissatisfied.

1 month later
“Jackson please, leave me”
She laughed out loud and it was getting out of control as Jackson was tickling her on her stomach. They were returning from work walking on the footpath. Jackson was indeed a rich fellow but he behaved to be an ordinary person in front of Angel.
She was smiling but someone was breaking down in the same amount. He was Taehyung who was watching from his car window which was stuck in traffic. He saw Angel was chuckling so beautiful, his heart skipped millions of beats one after another seeing her but the one who was making her smile was not him and it was Jackson, an outsider. An outsider was making her laugh freely whether just made her cry since this few months. He realized he never live that moment of making her happy when Jackson was literally living it. He realized he never given her enough time to behave herself freely. He realized Jackson can experience her reactions while she was watching movies, does she eat popcorn while watching movies, or does she sleeps or does she get annoyed or does she get intrigued.  He doesn’t know anything because he never took her for the chance of seeing her reactions. He realized he never got a chance to cherish a walk with her, or dance with her in the middle of rain, he never cherished her habits, is she picky while shopping her wears, is she picky while choosing her dishes on the restaurant, does she reads books because he never saw er reading in front of him, how does her lips delight when she writes attentively. Does she want surprises on her birthday? What kind of gifts she would like. Does she smile more now with Jackson, does her heart is giving Jackson his place? Of course she used to smile more mesmerizingly with her but he never relished it like Jackson is doing. He is missing a lot of things. How it is to ride on Ferris wheel with her, is she scared of higher rides like roller coasters like him? so many questions were flooding inside his heart. But his heart crumpled seeing another guy making Angel’s heart flutter and laugh along. He thought he was the only one. What if this guys finds a place in her heart. What if she started loving him.
He cried looking them smiling and giggling while walking together.
In this 1 month, they didn’t talk to each other. no phone calls though they both craved each other’s gazes but they remained stern giving each other space to think.
Its not like that she didn’t longed him but she wanted to understand herself first if she really wanted or not. But love

This love just makes the things even more complicated.
She reached her home and lay down. After 1 month, her eyes teared thinking about him. She took a long deep breath. She really was suffering by her own decision. She was thinking if he was alright or not, she worried if he was at the same miserable state as her. If he was missing her as she was missing him. She then heard a loud bang on her door. She immediately wiped her tears and got up to check. She saw a restless Aerum who was panting
“What happened?”
“V….”
To be  continued