19

6 in the morning
Everyone was asleep outside his ICU observation ward except Angel who was standing outside his ward and seeing him through glass door. His sleeping self was wrapped in numerous bandages and plasters. Her heart was slowly sying seeing him like that. He was about to get observed by the specialists for a week. This one week was critical for him as his wound were still fresh. His condition is very sensitive this week.
Her fingers caressed the glass door imagining his figure. More tear drops fell.
“I love you, I miss you please get well.”
She whispered to herself meanwhile a nurse was passing by who saw her crying silently without making any sounds. She felt sad seeing her crying like this as she passed by leaving her alone crying. She knelt down and rested her forehead on the glass door. Warm tears fell slowly slowly. Her fingers were still lining his imaginary finger on top of the glass door. Her heart was crumbling seeing him like that in that state.

Next Day morning
“Hey”
Jimin said as he was trying to wake her up who was sleeping in her previous position resting her forehead on the glass door of his ward.
She flustered her eyes open and Jimin’s heart felt extreme pain seeing those dark eye bags because of not sleeping and those swollen red eyes because of excessive crying of her. She looked around to find where she was currently resting as her eyes were stinging due to pain. Her head was bursting in pain due to those uncontrollable tears which left her eyes. She looked back at Jimin who was showing pity on her through his eyes
“Tae..Taehyung…is he alright? What did the doctor say?”
She bombarded him with questions as she got up in a rush to see Taehyung through glass door. He was still sleeping
“hey, relax, the doctor just left, he said that the effect of the sedatives will soon decrease and he might feel immense pain in his arms and head. They can’t give him more sedatives because it will cause the wounds to not get dry quickly. They will only give pain killers for now. But not now, in the evening because he will be in observation for the doctors to see how his wound reacts without sedatives.”
Tear drops fell as she wiped them immediately not intending Jimin to see them. She nodded still looking at his sleeping figure.
She turned around and saw Jimin standing alone
“uh the other members went to change and get freshen up. So you should also go”
The situation between them became awkward as they don’t know each other properly.   
“no no I am fine, he might need me any time soon. So you can go, I am here”
Jimin was so confused seeing a girl getting so much worried for his friend. A friend can’t be this much worried or can’t cry this much not caring the rest of the world. She was definitely someone close to Taehyung. No friend would literally leave their family’s concerned questions, work and everything for someone. She might be Taehyung’s loved one.

He nodded as he stayed until the members came back. Because he really couldn’t trust Angel as she was completely a stranger to him even though her eyes were showing nothing but hurt seeing Taehyung in this state.
Meanwhile she just kept sitting on a bench without talking to anyone thinking if he was alright or not. Cried for the millionth time but soon got a hold on herself. Jackson left this morning. He tried to pacify her to go with him to just get freshen up but she was adamant that she will not leave him at any cost. So Jackson told Aerum to bring some spare clothes and food and he booked a separate room for her to rest while checking on him.
She met Aerum meanwhile Taehyung was fast asleep in his cabin. She talked with Aerum who clearly wanted to know the relation between them but she said she needs some time to explain everything as her situation was worst to explain everything Taehyung being in this condition specially. Aerum forcefully made her eat something and change herself. She patted her back one last time before leaving her alone. Clearly Aerum was disappointed in her but she couldn’t say anything to Angel seeing her condition which was probably the worst she ever saw.

To be continued