58

7 Years later
Her cheek felt a little a delicate sensations of a pair of lips. Her closed eyes slowly fluttered open as her plump lips faintly smiled as her desperate ones found his eyes. Her impatient eyes locked with those hooded chocolate brown ones which were showing so much passion and desires just like earlier. She smiled cheekily as she saw him hovering on top of her with his restless eyes to see hers. his eye patels fall and she felt her heart would explode any moments in pieces. how can someone affect her this much but indeed it was her husband Taehyung who had it on her every single moment they spent together. his lips then curved in a smile from a thin line as her heart started reaching its pace. How can he make her this much crazy by her doings which is literally doing nothing many times. His arms which were resting on her waist now wrapped around tightly holding. He pulled her closer as their faces were inches apart. Their breathes intertwined as their forehead got matched together and their noses brushed against. Her arms were capturing his big broad shoulders to keep up the pace. His fingers combed her hairs from holding her waist as he set her hairs under her ear as his lips found her ear and touched it softly while whispering. Her heart was boosting up the more time went.
"happy anniversary love'
She smiled as she said back
"Happy anniversary love"
He pecked her forehead tightly as he said
"7 years with you...ufff not bad huh. Today I am saying you for the first time, I really am the most luckiest person in the world to have you with me in these 7 years, through thick and thin you were with me whether I was far away from you or whether in your arms just like this. my each and every pain was yours since you felt it as yours, my wounds were inside yours whether it be in inside or outside, my sufferings were there but you were experiencing it, my hurt was hurting you. I couldn't be more grateful to god to give you to me. you were there in my happiness also. I smiled as you smiled, I giggled as you laughed. How can you be so selfless towards loving me huh. My wants became your priorities, my needs your profession, my desires your smile in return. How can you handle my all the imperfections and those complications which we had till a few years ago. Thank you for being a part of my life and giving me my Aera, Aerum and Yohan. My three life lines. Thank you for completing me. actually thank you isn't enough for what you did to me. thank you for making my life so beautiful even it had cracks in between. Thank you for being a part of mine, thank you for making me actually live happily. I am the happiest man with you"
A few tears fell from the corner of her eyes as she said
"thank you for existing Taehyung, if you weren't there then who would I have fallen for huh?"
They both giggled as she leaned in and their lips matched so perfectly while moving. Love...isn't it beautiful because they are the definition of it. they closed their eyes as he pulled her more closer holding her jaw. She smiled vaguely in between seeing his madness still now. Love doesn't change whether it is in long distance or time. 7 magical years together, they created 7 billion memories with each other. how time flies isn't it?
He smiled in between to feel her so close. Still he feels like he kissed her for the first time, still that spark, still that passion, still those desires and yes, still those care, delicacy, tenderness, warmth and affection. Complimenting each other's lives so beautifully. It was midnight as they were creating such tender memories of their 7th anniversary. But
"Eomma......"
She pushed him as he almost fall out of the bed. She got up while saying
"Taehyung Yohan is screaming, what had happened? let's go"
She got concerned as Taehyung got up saying
"still this strong"
He said pouting. she chuckled as they both ran outside to Yohan's room. Yohan, Taehyung and Violet's 3rd child who is 3 years old.
They opened their bedroom door as they heard
"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"
They parted their lips as they saw everyone on the living room. Aera and Aerum, Taehyung's twins were holding a placard made of color paper which had tiny handwriting of them. It had the writing
"Thank you mom dad for being the best mom dad ever"
Her eyes glistened seeing her little birds wrote this much. this was unexpected and unbelievably beautiful to feel.
Then there was Yohan with Jungkook carrying him as their bunny hats were complimenting their nature thoroughly. They were smiling showing their teeth like bunny. Exactly carbon copy of Jungkook is Yohan. Their hands had another placard saying
"thank you for loving each other"
He smiled boxily seeing that handwriting of Jungkook which had tiny designs on the corner. Always over achiever.
Then there was Jimin who had written a lot in his placard. Always over emotional and caring
"Thanks Violet for handling my soulmate for these 7 years. Thank you for handling his pains and suffering and than you for comforting him and giving your everything to him. if you weren't there My Taehyung wouldn't be this much happily living his life. you are the best choice for him. I am glad he chose you."

Then there was Namjoon and Jin hyung who were holding one placard saying
"Thank you Taehyung for taking care of Violet so delicately, thank you for loving her so much, thank you for worrying for her, thank you for helping her, thank you for supporting her and encouraging her. thank you for being her back bone."
They both smiled in gratitude seeing their letters
Then there was Suga hyung and Hobi hyung holding another placard saying
"thank you for making each other's lives happy and peaceful. We wish you a very beautiful 7 years of togetherness"
She hugged Taehyung after reading in overwhelm feelings and he embraced her back and said
'thank you for loving me like this"
The kids came running as he carried them. They were laughing and giggling together as the members admired the loving couple. They took them to the dining to cut the cake when Yohan screamed and said
"Eomma there are 7 cakes woohoooo'
She giggled seeing his excitement as she nodded and said
"yes my baby"
There comes Jannat from the kitchen with maids following her. she made those 7 cakes herself. She came running and embraced Violet and said
"Happy anniversary jellybean"
She embraced her back while thanking her.
Each cake had different saying which Jannat said
"for the newest feelings which are blowing my heart nowadays"
The second cake
"for the feelings which are certain and I will make it permanent"
Third cake
"for loving me back"
Fourth cake
"for making me learn that you were my first love ever"
5th cake
"For marrying me and making me the world's luckiest person"
6th cake
"for giving me Aera and Aerum"
7th cake
"for Yohan and making my life complete and better"
She bursted into crying reading those lines. He made Jannat write those. She can never be so much happy and pleased. She cut those cakes with him embracing from the back as they made everyone eat cake.
Their parents called through video called but to their utter surprise they were also handing placards saying.
"thank you for making my prince a king"
His mother wrote
"Thank you for making my princess a queen" her mother wrote. They had tears in their eyes and they thanked Allah for giving such comforting and supporting parents.
Everyone left in the morning after having some fun. Taehyung and Violet were still awake because they went to swim in the sea after their departure. Their kids were sleeping and the maids were watching over them.
They were celebrating their anniversary staying in each other's warm embrace. Feeling more than complete and fulfilled. Her hands were resting on his neck as his arms were wrapped around her waist and their forehead was attached entangling their breaths steady as emotions were passed through intense eyes stares. Even the moon got shy seeing these souls intertwine so delicately making they look like an art masterpiece of fantasy artists. So beautiful they were looking together. fully satisfied and pleasured. Love is this, feeling so much loved in each other's arms that they could feel each other their home and for Taehyung she was indeed his home. Violet became his last desire until death. She said whispering
"tomorrow you are going to get the prize of the greatest singer, I am so proud of you my love. I love you"
He smiled and said looking at her wet self who was taking his breath away
"and you are getting your 3rdbooker prize. I am so proud of you my love. I love you harder and harder and harder"
He kept saying as she chuckled and he matched his lips with her in the most passionate way taking her under water to experience a different world. A world of love and warmth. A world where more stories are yet to come of Taehyung and Violet.

Hidden officially signing off

Thank you for reading and please do comment down below how you like this ff. I will be very grateful 🙏😌