After a few days
She was watching TV with her sister and it showed glimpse of BTS’s performances in Philippines. She watched it with enthusiasm as her sister also watched it with so much excitement. Eventually they became both armys in these 2 years. Angel’s bias was obviously Taehyung and Aerum’s bias was Jimin. Aerum then spoke taking her attention away from the TV
“They deserve the best in life, you know, because they are worthy of the extraordinary not ordinary.”
She looked at her sister and asked
“What do you mean?”
“Look I meant, they don’t deserve someone ordinary like us as life partners. We are not so unique and our status doesn’t match with them. They are in different standard than us. Our classes don’t match. I am assisting an entrepreneur in a company. I don’t even have my own position as an officer in that office. I am just assisting. You are a struggling writer who isn’t finding publisher. If you found one then it is not guaranteed that your book will be successful in international Medias and society. Besides what you do is work in a home décor company as a general manager. Our salaries are only meeting our need of expenses as normal people. Our salaries are cheaper than their driver’s salaries.”
She nodded realizing she was saying all the truth. They really don’t deserve them.
“Besides if they marry any normal girl like us, then what would they introduce from our profession. They would be embarrassed in public as their wives are not in the same standard as they are in.” 
“Hmm you are right. But what if they love that girl and really don’t care about her profession?”
She asked back and Aerum started saying again
“Love is exceptional unless they confess it, show it through their behaviors towards them and take care of them, make them feel special and worry about them in certain times but only for them. The world will always say that they didn’t marry the right girl even if the girls are right for them.”
She nodded trying her best to not cry in front of her sister. She thought she was never enough for Taehyung’s status, standard and class. Maybe that’s why Taehyung wasn’t giving her any recognition as his girlfriend or lover. Taehyung deserved much more than a part timer obviously. Maybe he didn’t love her ever but only used her for his needs and comfort because he never confessed he loved her in those 3 years. She became Taehyung’s hidden because maybe Taehyung didn’t want to be embarrassed in front of people by introducing her as his girl. She felt so helpless and in pain. She ran to her room and cried slowly without making any sounds. She then heard her phone rang indicating she was getting a video call from Taehyung. She answered after wiping her tears
“Hey sweetheart”
Taehyung chimed from the other line but soon his cheeky grin faded seeing her swollen eyes.
“What happened baby? Why are you crying?”
She shook her head and wiped her remaining tears but new tears were flowing down nonstop. He got worried as he asked desperately
“What happened baby? Why are you crying? Will you tell me?”
She shook her head and said
“It’s nothing really. I was just missing you.”
The moment she said those words, his eyes soften. He said
“Just one month and 1 week left baby, then we will be together hmm?”
She nodded this time forcefully wiping her tears. She tried to make herself understand that Taehyung was different. He is serious about their relationship but he hasn’t confessed yet. Why? Because of not able to take the responsibility of their promising future or her or because of not sure of his own love for her that she can’t promise a future with her. So many unexpected and hurtful doubts were racing inside her veins. He noticed she was thinking about something but what he really wanted to show her something.
“Will you see something?”
She smiled and nodded
He got up from his hotel couch and went to take something from his luggage. She widened her eyes when she saw a picture of her sketched with pencils. Her lips parted in awe and asked
“H…How did you get this? Did anybody see?”
He chuckled and looked at the sketch. The sketch of her smiling without noticing the camera which was clicking her pictures without stopping itself. He was fond of photography and his model was her. a tear fell from his eye and she noticed and felt he was missing her badly. she too was missing him miserably.
“Today was off day so I went out alone to made this from a famous sketch artist here. He drew you so beautifully.

She nodded trying hard not to melt down and cry her heart out in overwhelm but she controlled.
“I love you”
She finally said it. There was no perfect time other than the imperfect times. No occasion was needed to confess. She flt it and said it. It’s simple.
He cried silently looking down as she asked with her trembling lips
“You do too right?”
He looked at her and so wanted to confess but he thought of her incomplete and messed up life where he can’t bring her. He doesn’t deserve her because he can’t do what she wants which was commitment. He doesn’t want her to be disappointed in him everytime where he cannot take her to certain dates on anniversaries, movies, dinners, he doesn’t want her to get uncomfortable when camera will flash at their each personal visits also. He doesn’t want her to be alone when he would be gone for months, he doesn’t want her to suffer from loneliness at nights like this night also. He wouldn’t be able to give her everything as any normal boyfriend would do. To make her feel special. Besides he cannot give her the certain recognition in his life as his girlfriend or lover. She would be certain that he will give her, her worthy appreciation in front of people if he confesses now but what if he couldn’t. He cannot break her heart.
She was looking at him with curiosity and certainty that he would say yes he did, he does and will always will. But her certain hope was tarnished when nothing was escaping his mouth for a long time.
She smiled faintly and said
“I..I…umm actually my exams are starting from the day after tomorrow. I have to study. I better go and study. You sleep.”
To be continued