27

She immediately hugged him bursting into tears.
He kissed her forehead with so much affection as she closed her eyes.
“I understand you Taehyung, your each feeling, emotion, hurt. It’s just that, I get scared easily because my mom was an idol and she left us, Aerum was 3 years and I was 2 years also back then. She left us because idols are not supposed to fall in love, get married and have kids at an early age. She did fall in love with dad and had us, dad thought she would be happy having us as her own family but he was wrong. She left my dad saying she doesn’t want a family then, she wants her career. She wants to fulfill her dream of becoming a singer leaving us. Dad said she could also continue staying with us, she said she doesn’t need any weakness in her profession life so she left us. Dad was devastated. When I realized I fell in love with you, I got scared very much and thought you will leave me eventually after fulfilling your desires. But still I couldn’t go away from you knowing you won’t be able to fulfill my expectation. My heart didn’t agree when I thought of leaving you. My heart doesn’t want perfect, it wants you even if you don’t want me. This feeling of you leaving me after using me was eating me up and you were not even telling your close friends and family about us so I thought I was undeserving for you maybe that’s why you….”
She cracked a little in her voice and he embraced her more tightly
“shhh why didn’t you tell me”
“I was scared”
She sobbed on his chest. He patted her head and pecked her forehead multiple times.
“I will never leave you…never”
“but Taehyung..if…”
“no ifs….I am not leaving you ever in whatever happens. You are mine and I will be yours forever.”
He reassured.
“If I leave for 2 years, will you still love me then as much as you love me now? Will you still wish to be my future; will your love not fade at all?”
He kissed her forehead and made her sit on his lap.
“Will you still love me then as much as you love me now? Will you still wish to be my future; will your love not fade at all”
He asked back
she looked at his eyes and found so strong sincerity and said
“I don’t know. I really don’t know. Maybe our paths changes and turns to another situation which is new and gives us more affection than this, then yes, we would take that opportunity and fulfill it thinking we didn’t met anyone named Angel and Taehyung. But if our heart resists it and wish to be with Angel and Taehyung then we will stick to each other. Time changes everything and it can change everyone’s situation. So if it happens then we will not blame each other. Not regret and let the warmth of that new relationship cover us. I mean it’s normal because I am going to fulfill my dream where my other dream which is to be with you will be incomplete for a while I guess so. But this freedom of doing what our hearts wanted in our relationship will be missed by me. Our relationship has that spark which ignites new resolution to give each other freedom for their own passion and work. You could have said that I shouldn’t go leaving you but you didn’t say that even though you wanted it and I could have said you to not continue your trips leaving me but I didn’t though I wanted. This thing is just perfect which is respecting each other’s professions, values and pride. Our relationship is covered with numerous of insecurities but doesn’t have any misconceptions, it has bitter truth but not lies it has imperfections but not regular perfections which are ordinary. It is extraordinary and beautiful with a tint of pain. It has separations but only to come back to each other. it has distance but our hearts are not leaving each other in this distance also. We want each other and need each other. That’s the depth. It has jealousy but not disbelief. It has roughness as well as warmth. It has desires but with so much certainty that I am with him/ her and will be for forever.”
He nodded smiling sweetly to her words. He kissed her both cheeks adorably as they slept their last night together.

To be continued