" Taehyung you have to go nah. Its getting late. Come on now go"

She slowly whispered near his ear as he was burring his face on her neck leaving butterfly kisses all over. Sweetness and positivity spreading across the environment. She was giggling in between as he was adoring her so delicately. He was on top of her on her bed where she was lying under him. His veined arms were wrapped against her waist not intending to leave her ever.
He pulled out his Greek God featured, perfectly curved delicate honey like face and their eyes met. Her hands were capturing his shoulders lightly.

" I love you so harder"
He said with so much sincerity and millions of flowers bloomed inside her heart.
She nodded while a few tear drops fell as she attached her forehead with his and let their warmness of each other’s gazes take them to a world of peacefulness and happiness. Their breaths fanned each other’s faces as he started whining

" let me stay a little more"

He said against her cheeks as she smiled faintly. She bumped her nose on his as he chuckled and she

" stay forever please "

She said and he embraced him in the most sweetest way. Again his lips found her sensitive skin and started leaving tiny pecks all over making her smile in peace and pleasure.

" but Taehyung you have work tomorrow. Its almost morning. You have to take a little rest also"

She said in concern as he looked at her with a frown.

" I am taking rest here also"

She raised her eye brows and said

" oh doing this mischievous acts are your way of resting " She teased

He smirked as she gulped and he started leaving pecks all over her face as she laughed hard

" yes, I am taking rest"

She never stopped laughing as he never stopped leaving her

" fine you won. Now let's sleep then. I have work tomorrow too"

He nodded and he carried her and placed her on top of his chest.

" wh..what are you doing?"
She asked not trying to process what just happened

" you will always sleep on top of me. I like it like that."

She shook her head in disbelief and wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him placing her head on his chest. They slept in each other embrace becoming each other’s. Isn't that beautiful.

Actually everything about their bond is beautiful. The little laughter, the light giggles, slight chuckles, tiny kisses ,sharing sweets, laughing therapy while watching cartoons, immense comfort and warmth while swimming, admiring sunrise embracing each other, eye talking without uttering a single word, delicate romance, tenderly feeling each other’s pains, protecting each other’s innocence. This is more worthy.

Most specifically Taehyung isn't in any kind of burden within his own feelings. He isn't in fear, he isn't filled with insecurities, he is actually in his life's best term with Violet. Distance never made their relationship weak or cracked up. He used to go to tours and trips, she would wait for him without any kind of demands and expectations which he cannot fulfil. She just adjusted her life with Taehyung’s and she is happy. The amount of happiness is more than anything, any distance, any differences. She used to sometimes surprise him in his hotel rooms as the BTS  members used to help her. BTS members saw how pathetic Taehyung was before Violet’s  arrival but now she healed him from scratch and became his deserving which no one could ever be. Violet is something else. So much different to the world so much delicate when it comes to Taehyung. So much strong outside the world but so much soft and filled with kindness with Taehyung. So much bold outside but so much weak in front of Taehyung. So much in limit for the world but for Taehyung she knows no limits. She makes him happy that no one could ever make. Taehyung is happy and finally in peace and that is the only thing BTS wants. Taehyung’s want was Violet and Violet’s purpose was fulfilling Taehyung’s each want and need.

1 month later

They were painting together with one brush intertwined to both their fingers as they were stroking colours in the canvas. Stroking up and down while Violet sitting on his lap on her bedroom floor. Violet hasn't entered Taehyung’s house yet. She has some choices and not entering Taehyung’s house was one. Taehyung convinced her many a times to bring her in his house but she didn't want. From inside she was still unsure if those pictures were there in ever corner of Taehyung’s house or not. The memories of Angel with him were just captured so beautifully by those walls. She wasn't there in person but she was gracefully residing there and it just somehow pierced her heart. Angel's memories, stories everything were placed at every corner of his house. Angel's essence was there and maybe in his heart also. She doesn’t know how Taehyung react every time he goes in his house. Does he remembers his and Angel's giggles together, expressing words to each other and expressing feelings, loving, his desires for her, his passion for her. She doesn't know but she noticed Taehyung was very much happier with her and she wanted it only. The happiness of him whether she is hurt or not.

She felt someone painting her nose with thin brush. She raided her brows and realised he was painting on her while she was thinking

She screamed
" Taehyung what are you doing?"

He laughed out loud after finishing his masterpiece on her face and was proudly looking to her after laughing.

She got up as he started running while stumbling. He kept giggling as his honey rusty voice echoed in the entire house as she was running behind her with an adorable face and cute pout. He would die for those pouts someday. He thought when his eyes met hers.

She looked herself in the mirror in between her running. She screamed with boiling anger as she was looking so cute to him. He would just want to squish her cheeks and play with them.

She ran to him and he embraced her because she was about to fall.

She just brushed those painted fingers on his face and some paint was spread on his nose and cheeks. She giggled as he kept looking at her. How far he have come together with her. The most precious gem in his life which is just the perfect thing to complete his life. He found perfection for him. A perfection which enhances his imperfections so beautifully. A beautiful blessing for forever.

He leaned in and placed his lips on hers as she smiled and let him kiss her. She embrace him softly as his heart just crumpled in softness. He deepen the kiss as she kissed him back slowly. First kiss he stole which meant his everything.

To be continued