26

1 month later

“Slowly, slowly open your eyes”
He said when she was entering into his house with him after his discharge. He was covering her eyes with his big palms. She was smiling and saying
“it’s you who have come to your house after 2 months and you are covering my eyes, it’s a vice versa situation. I should have done that.”
“shh…just play along”
“What is happening, you really made me sit in your car and came with me through the back parking area of the hospital.”
He slowly removed his hands from her eyes as her eyes widened seeing so many Polaroid of her hanging in every wall with fairy lights on top them. He clicked so many pictures that night in the video call of hers under her blanket. Her each and every reaction was clicked by him and decorated by him beautifully on the wall. Before she could utter in her over flowing emotions she was covered by a thick and large cloth. A white sheet of clothe fell on top of her. she parted her lips in fear and wanted to remove it by her hands but it was not naming to have any end part. She heard him singing something with his husky voice as the voice was gradually increasing its volume that means he was close to her. his fingers found hers and he pulled her closer roughly and her head bumped into his chest.
“Dance with me”
He said with his raspy voice as she became his Juliet for the night and danced with her Romeo. They danced passionately looking into each other’s eyes. she knew every move when he initiated. Her feet perfectly synchronized with his. Her body swayed exactly on his tune and they created some amazing memories. Some memories where they forgot about their surroundings. Their bodies pressed against each other, forehead attached as they inhaled each other’s signature fragrance. Eventually burying faces on each other’s neck leaving butterfly kisses all over. Sweetness was spreading in the atmosphere under that white sheet which was shadowing their attached bodies.

After a while
“I need to accompany a writer for 2 years to  Australia to learn and get an experience in the writing world. I really need that opportunity to work with him. I need to go”
She said against his lips just the way he had said before going for one month. Tears streamed down Taehyung’s eye while his eyes were close lying on the bed embraced by her delicate arms securely.
“you are falling out of love right”
Her heart pierced hearing him he unwrapped his arms from her waist and slightly pushed her to the side. She was on top of him embracing him.
“why are you saying this Taehyung?”
She got up as well as him. Feet were still under the blanket.
“it is the truth I knew, you will eventually fed up of me and my selfish behaviors and leave me.”
She raised her eyes as her heart started beating faster.
“What? How can you think of me like that? Fed up? Why will I be “fed up” of you?”
She raised her voice which cracked at the end. He looked at her with his glossy eyes.
“I really love you, I really do. Please don’t fall out of love, don’t let this end like this. I am saying this to you now that you were, you are and you will be my first and last in everything. My every step in future will be with you, holding your hands. we will face each worst war, any complications, any sufferings and all the happiness, success. My accomplishment will be fulfilled if I am with you, my success will be worth when you are beside me seeing it with your own eyes, my dream of becoming the greatest singer comes later but first dream is being with you for forever. This trips and tours are increasing your insecurities thinking I will choose another over you. Never. I love you and will always love you more than I love myself. I would never choose anyone over you, other than you. Why would I lose interest if my whole freaking choice is you? My inconvenience of not making you recognized as mine is also killing me more than it is killing you. I want to say to the whole world that this is the girl I chose for me and will choose in every life god gives us. And you are not lucky having me but I am certainly grateful to god for giving you to me. I can’t express how terrible I feel when I can’t introduce as mine to the whole world, because idols are not supposed to be in love, but I am damn badly in love with you that it suffocates me seeing my own coward behaviors. I want to give you all, I want to do all the ordinary things that every girl expects from their partners but I can’t because of my profession. I also want to give you my most of the time to fulfill your choices, wishes. But I can’t because of my passion of work. But always remember I may not be there when you are sick, when you are depressed, when you are sad or crying, I may not be there to see your success with my own eyes and clap for you, I may not be there with your each step but I will always guard you. You have me and that’s a guarantee. I will always return to your arms, you will always find me in my arms. You will find wherever you go in your heart. My heart is tied with yours and no one can separate us. Damn it. I love you.”

To be continued