22

she saw a young lady came running towards his ward. When she saw from close she saw it was Taehyung’s mom. She was breathtakingly beautiful to her. Indeed Taehyung’s first love was his mom.
She had tears in her eyes and Angel noticed it. Of course she was his mother. Her heart would have ripped millionth time now hearing her son’s accident. Her heart was about get stabbed now seeing her son in pain. She can’t explain what his mother might be feeling now. Angel moved back from her spot and let her enter the room but before that she went near her and saw Taehyung’s dad was also running from behind.
His mom saw her and raised an eye brow seeing an unknown girl coming forward. Before she could say anything or react. Angel embraced her and exhaled deeply. She felt so secure as if someone close to her heart came to console her and protect her from every evil thing. She felt so comfortable as if she found someone to guide her and handle her. She too needed someone to console her.
“Eomma, he…he…will be alright Nah.”
It was also a question but also a console to his mom. His mother was surprised hearing Eomma but it felt so perfect as if she was made to call her that. She felt somewhat happy and definitely not uncomfortable. She pulled out and saw Angel crying. she felt a piercing pain seeing her crying.
“Eomma…he…he will..wa..i…”
She couldn’t complete as she bursted into tears. His mom felt that those tears were for her son. Those tears were of so much pain seeing him in pain, fear for his recovery and worry for her son wellbeing. Those tears were showing Taehyung is someone very much dear to her. Those tears were showing how Taehyung meant to her which was effecting her whole existence… She was elder and experienced so she already assumed who she was. She saw how breathtakingly gorgeous she was. She was indeed her son’s choice and she never found anyone to cry so much painfully for her son. Her whimpers were for her son and she felt her son was so much loved by someone. She wiped her tears slowly and said
“You are his choice…..”
She said with so much affection that she cried more and embraced her again. She nodded in her shoulder.
“Don’t cry dear, our love will be alright hmm”
She sobbed and nodded.
She went inside with her only to be greeted with a sleeping Taehyung. His mother couldn’t control seeing her son so in pain. She cried on Angel’s shoulder. As Namjoon and his dad watched the two ladies crying so much for Taehyung. Angel offered her room for Taehyung’s parents and she went outside to just stand near Taehyung’s room. if he needs her then she should be with him at any cost. She didn’t care about her health. 

Next morning
“his wounds are still fresh and still we will not inject sedatives but pain killers because the wounds are better than yesterday. They will heal”
The doctor left saying all of these things to his parents, Jimin and Angel. Namjoon left as Jimin came to stay today with him.
Angel nodded as she took them to Taehyung’s room. Taehyung was awake. Tears fell from Taehyung’s eyes to see his mom after so long. His mother went near him and kissed his forehead.
“Everything will be alright son”
She said as he smiled weakly. She smiled back. Angel was looking them from afar. She wasn’t smiling as her heart was still in fear for Taehyung’s health. Then the uncontrollable whimpers of him started again breaking her heart. His mom panicked as she tried to caress his cheeks with her hands but of no use. His groans were not naming to end. Tears fall from Angel’s eyes and his mother worried very much.
Angel went to him as he tried hard to reach her fingers to clutch them his mother noticed he was searching with desperate eyes but not for her comfort but for that girl’s comfort. Her son was in need of her and it was showing clearly on his eyes. He wanted Angel not her and she felt so overwhelmed seeing that her son wanted her more than his mother because she was giving different affection and warmth and he liked that different care of her as she was indeed there for him in his worst times. Billions of girls want to be his bride but did they deserve for him as her because Angel left her whole surroundings, work situations and family and friends just to be with him and fulfill his needs, to take care of him. He needed her and she was present there to fulfill his needs. His mother got up as she saw Angel’s fingers intertwined with his as she attached her forehead with him and whispered soft words near his ears. He was indeed calming down.
“Taehyung, remember, when we first experienced the sunset together. the darkness fell as deep purple shades cascaded in the sky when we were swaying our attached selves under the blanket as it cold breeze was blowing on top of our selves and made us shiver a bit.”
His mother saw his eyes were glued to her as she kept saying. He had that tint of blush and a vague smile plastered on his face amidst immense pain. No woman can do unless her heart beats for him and his heart for her.
“Then you had said that you don’t feel ticklish and right after that I tickled you and we both ended giggling against our faces. But we didn’t notice that we were at the edge of the balcony rail as we kept going back but when you noticed you swirled our bodies as we fell on the ground losing balance. And the thing was that we were still laughing.”
He smiled properly as his mother was surprised seeing her son smiling after so long and being in so much pain. She managed to make him smile. A tear fell from his mother’s eye to see her son smiling. She noticed he was slowly drifting to sleep as she pecked his forehead for the last time. His mother noticed she had tears in her eyes. She saw those tears were for feeling his pains in her body. They are soul mates. 
His mother smiled and caressed her cheeks with motherly affection and went out. His father also patted her head slightly in affection before leaving. Jimin nodded and smiled a little before going outside. She was left with sleeping Taehyung. She went back to him and held his hands. she felt so safe there. She felt she returned home after so long. She pecked his forehead before sleeping sitting beside him resting her head on the head rail of his bed. His mother saw the scene and smiled faintly in overflowing emotions. She never thought her son would choose someone so perfect for him.

To be continued