He said as he wiped his remaining tears and carried her towards his bed and laid her down. He set the blanket for her and slide under the blanket and his hands started rubbing against her palms to make her warm. He knows her unconsciousness is temporary, she will be alright. Sometimes when people experience an unexpected thing, their brain seems to take some time to absorb that. Besides Angel was feeling differently mixed of emotions at a same time. This was expected in her behavior. But Taehyung knows how to calm her down and let herself loosen. His fingers combed her hairs and untied her hair knots and then his arms wrapped against her waist and pulled her close to him and rested her head on his chest. Meanwhile he buried his face on the crook of her neck to warm her presence. He then started leaving tiny pecks all over her neck to calm her shivering cells down. Slowly started humming one of his soft songs near her ear as her arms moved lightly when they eventually held his waist to embrace him back. He then again pulled his face from her neck to see her slowly flustering her eyes in the warmth of his embrace. Their eyes met and this time their eyes remained locked to each other feeling their unspoken emotions towards each other in silence. A tear left his eye as her fingers was already wiping the tear and then the upcoming ones. He pecked her forehead with so much affection that she closed her eyes in an instant and then his slender fingers caressed her cheeks and his eyes were admiring the beauty of hers. She felt somewhat assurance in his stares that he won’t let their bond to get affected by his tour or trips. But the fear wasn’t completely vanished and she doesn’t want Taehyung to see that. She buried her face on his chest and let his warmth consume her to nothingness. She soon drifted to sleep.
Taehyung felt himself selfish because he couldn’t give her worthy affection nor respect which she deserves and every girl deserves who are in a relationship. She doesn’t deserve to be with him and get nothing in return, she doesn’t get certain in his life, and she doesn’t get to be known as his in front of the world. Her position in his life is invisible, her insecurity of being replaced and of being used only for desire are expected. She is losing her dignity staying with him but what could he do; he needs her in each sphere of his life. But he doesn’t deserve her love. She is okay by being his hidden. She never said anything nor quarrel about giving her an introduction in his life as his belonging. But she needs to know her position in his life.
He pressed his lips on hers as she woke up in an instant. He kept pressing his lips as he has to hide from the truth that, she would get tired of his coward behaviors and leave him to someone better than him, he needs to cover himself in  desiring her to forget his insecurities which is she doesn’t deserve this bond and she will leave him soon. His lips travelled from her lips to her neck. Completely devouring her as tears fell from both of their eyes. Love was immense painful for them but they wanted to hide themselves in desiring each other.

To be continued