The next day morning
“A little bit baby..Please…”
His mother heard these sounds from his room as she went there to see the most adorable scene. She was feeding Taehyung soup with her own hands as his head was resting on the head rail of the bed. Her son was whining with pouted lips because he had still pain in his wounds and did not want to have vegetable soup. He smiled at her son when the doctor came from behind her
“Mrs. Kim, we thought sir wouldn’t have soup today as he still couldn’t open his mouth to have and gulp the liquid but ma’am insisted that he can have today. We thought to give another day’s rest but Ma’am said she could make him have the liquid. So here it is. Sir had encountered pain in the early morning also but Ma’am was there to calm him down. He always searches for Ma’am when he is pain.”
She nodded smiling while her eyes were glued to the couple.
She was parting her mouth for him to imitate her and have it and gulp it. He was also parting his lips slowly to have the liquid and gulped it. His face was making weird faces as he didn’t like the soup. She was looking so satisfied seeing him have something.
After his eating, she wiped his lips and pecked his forehead and laid him to rest. She attached her forehead with his as she whispered something. It was different more like singing. Yes, she was singing near his ears as he slowly closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.
His mother also saw Angel was getting up but her eyes had tears. She was indeed satisfied seeing Angel for her son.
The evening
“Taehyung you remember when we had our first date, it was on your car, I mean on the roof of your car. With some cupcakes and broken candles. But still it was perfect for us as kept talking the whole night. We laughed so much until our stomachs were hurting. Then we lay down with me on top of your chest as we stargazed and also found our favorite stars. The perfect one was you and the one which came from somewhere far was me and fortunately we saw a shooting star also which you named glitter.”
She chuckled as he smiled faintly.
She kissed his forehead and said
“Ok now come on. Nap time.”
He whined as she smiled and pecked his unmoved lips softly.
His father saw and smiled cheekily seeing his son loving someone just the way he loves his mom.
Angel pulled out immediately as she set his blanket and let him sleep while she was sitting intertwining her fingers with his and looking at him without even blinking in between. Nobody can love like Angel….   

Midnight
“And yes, remember that joke when Jin hyung said to Jimin hyung that what he would do when a short person waves at you, he became so annoyed but when Jin hyung said that microwave. He just left the room.” 
She continued saying as he kept smiling lightly because if he laughs loud he would feel pain. Her fingers were clutched against his as his eyes were staring at her face when she was talking. His heart felt so soft hearing her after so long properly. His heart was melting hearing her words as she was trying to make him smile. She was chuckling in between also.
From outside the boy with prince like features was smiling seeing them. He had a Grecian nose. It dropped straight down from the forehead and was nearly a perfect line. The nose got its name from the perfectly straight noses on centuries-old sculptures of Greek gods, and was often found on models. His straight and sharp nose really compliments his long face and obtusely angled jaw line.
Jimin, he was so relieved to see Taehyung found someone who can actually make him smiles and feel special in his worse. He liked Taehyung’s choice. She was definitely a deserving girl for Taehyung, he thought.
Angel pecked his forehead and set his blanket as she made him eat slowly and let him sleep by caressing his hairs slowly.
Next morning
“shhh baby its okay…hmmm look at me, just look at me.”
She said when nurse was dressing his wounds. he was whimpering in pain as she tried to make him calm. his fingers were intertwined with her as always.
“shhh its okay, its okay….”
He kept looking at her when she started saying another memory.
“Baby, you remember when you had cooked for me for the first time at midnight when I was staying at your house. You had burned the food and over boiled some foods. You had made kimchi fried rice and chocolate cookies which turned out to be black looking cookies”
She said hoping to divert his mind
He chuckled in between his sobs.
Soon the dressing was over and he was given pain killer. His forehead was sweating due to extreme pressure and pain. She wiped his forehead with a wet cloth and kissed his lips softly. He was grateful to have her beside him.

outside was a bunny smiling actually Jungkook smiling seeing his hyung being handled so delicately as his doe eyes glittered in over joy. She was indeed someone no one could ever be.
In this one week each and everyone saw how she handled Taehyung completely by herself physically and mentally. Taehyung was happy around her. They saw how Taehyung’s eyes glittered everytime he saw Angel embracing her, talking with a tint of adorable smile. He was comfortable and in loved very delicately by her. They wanted Taehyung to accept her as his own.

To be continued