10

After a moment she reached her room biding Jackson goodbye. She cursed herself seeing 20 missed calls from Taehyung. She immediately called him as he answered without any delay. His eyes were puffy maybe because of excessive crying, his body was seeming aching and tired. His arms were puffed up. Maybe he overworked himself today
"Taehyung, h..how..did you did you overwork?"
He didn't say anything but was just looking at her. Her worry was reaching its peak.
"where were yu?"
He asked sheepishly as he laid down his hotel bed.
"Actually I was with Jackson...umm it's a long story. Forget it. How are you feeling now? Are you alright? Are you feeling more exhausted today? Is your back aching? Is your feet swollen? And your arms, they are puffed up. You are looking so dull, your under eye bags gosh...what did you do?"
She was worrying so much but his ear was echoing one sound which was Jackson.
"Who is he?"
Her brows knitted in confusion about why he was asking about him
"He is a new friend; now tell me how the hell are you feeling? What happened? Did you get hurt while practicing?"
He smiled as if he was in immense pain.
"You like him?"
She got annoyed at his behavior
"Of course, he is a friend."
Her eyes were beamed with tears seeing him like this. But he was smiling vaguely in hurt.
"We were also friends, remember?"
She was so done with his behaviors
"Gosh, he is the new CEO of the production company I was saying to you last week. He came personally to appoint me as his company's junior writer and expressed appreciation towards my writing. Are you satisfied now?"
He smiled as tears fell his eyes. She was getting heartbroken seeing him crying like that
"No no love him, not me. Be his certain love because he might give you the responsibility of himself towards you which I do not do. He would give you your worth recognition and confession."
She was crying hard as he was crying nonstop.
"Stop it, please. Why are you saying all of these now. and why are you looking so pale? Are you really tired?"
"Yes, I am tired of my coward behavior towards you, I am tired of myself for not giving your choices my attention but only needs you for me, I am tired of hiding myself in my desires for you and I am tired of hoping that this would work. But this wouldn't, I couldn't give you my time which you deserve, I am not present whenever you want to talk about your life, your ambitions, your dreams, I don't go out with you, holding hands while walking at any beach, dinner dates, dance clubs, movies, late night cuddles. I just need you and you for my nights where I want to hide from the reality but when you need me I are not present there. You don't deserve me"
She was crying hell
"Why the hell are you saying all of this now?"
"Because I want you to be free from me, my desires, my needs. I am allowing you to break this"
She looked at him with red shot eyes
"Are you breaking this via phone call?"
He cried and cried without uttering any word.
"Let's end this. You will find someone better than me"
He said and she screamed
"Oh shut the fuck up. I can surely find better but not you.'
She said as she cut the call. They both cried their heart out that night.

To be continued