At midnight
Flashback

“Where are you taking me? Huh?”
He asked as she was taking him to somewhere middle of the night. She was wrapping his eyes with her palm very difficultly but she was trying her best to not let Taehyung see. They were basically walking and walking from the past 15 minutes from Taehyung’s house.
She lightly started unwrapping his eyes and his eyes widen seeing loads of fire flies flying making the back side garden brightened. Those were looking like shooting stars breaking and falling on top of them, showering them with light and goodness. Then the large trees were decked up with fairy lights and lanterns making the atmosphere jolly and romantic. Then was a wooden bench and one wooden dining table which were comparatively small. She saw his eyes glittered with the light amalgamating. She went close to him who was at awe staring at the surroundings. She embraced him and said
“I am sorry; this is a very small effort but yeah happy two months anniversary.”
She chimed as he embraced her
“This is just……. Perfect”
She giggled in between his embrace as he kissed the top of her nose before chuckling seeing how adorable she was looking.
His gaze matched hers as so many unexplainable emotions were exchanging themselves. She was happy making him happy. His gaze fall on her lips as she blushed hard. He slowly leaned in and asked
“May I?”
She nodded smiling shyly and in over joy.
His lips were pressed against hers as perfectly as they were made for each other. His lips parted hers as she let him experience her inside soul which was willing to be intertwined with him. This was their first kiss. Had to be more than special. His arms circled around her waist as her arms automatically wrapped around his neck. He was so softly expressing his feelings which seemed genuine through his kisses as she closed her eyes in reaction. His lips were as soft as they were making her lips soft. This feeling was so new, so differently good that her heart was getting insane. Her heart was racing at the same speed of his as if their hearts were beating through each other’s beat. He tilted his head to deepen his feelings. He felt so sure that this will be his last bond, she will be his last wish and last dream. He was so sure that he has to keep it, keep this feeling. It was fluttering his heart like crazy. He wanted more and more of her, from her and give his all. The garden was empty as it was literally midnight. But for them a new morning has arrived, it was cold outside but for them spring has come earlier. She smiled so mesmerizingly in between that his heart couldn’t resist. Their noses brushed against each other. their love was officially sealed. He was hers and she was his. So many emotions were getting expressed through this kiss. A want to fulfill each other. A want to seal the bond for forever.
Flashback ended

Tears fell as someone again said from his beside
“Tears…which just explains how much in pain we are but silent tears means how much dead we are from inside.”
He looked at her dark brown orbs and yet again rain fall on top of them. She looked upwards
“aghhh looks like rains love us way more..”
She giggled and he felt something inside his heart bloomed.
Rain drops beautifully lined her each features. Her wet each feature was like the shore of the sea in front of them which was spreading twilight in the midnight.
Her eyes delighted when it finally locked on her gaze. such gaze which was strongly comforting him, healing his brutal wounds so softly as if her fingers were pasting ointment on his wounds. it felt so much cooled down inside him. She was like a drug which was drowning inside his veins.
“you know when we swim in rains, it feels so good.”
He raised his brows at her cute sentence.
“you wanna swim in this cold season, we will catch cold”
She giggled and nodded. She went forward and dived on the sea as his eyes widened seeing her confidence.
He smiled faintly to himself as he followed her and dived inside but he didn’t found her inside the sea.  He kept swimming here and there but didn’t find her. Then suddenly someone touched his fingers as his eyes found her hers. She was looking like a mermaid inside, a divine self which was floating under the water. As if it came out from a shell. She intertwined her fingers with his tightly as they swim till the middle of the sea. He kept looking at her swimming self. Never in his life he swam with someone like her who would made him feel so light hearted and peacefully. Who will make him discover the underwater world which is like intoxication and an addiction? He was feeling she was taking him to another world which is underwater. She pulled both of their floating selves up.
“breath”
He bursted into tears. So much was going inside his heart. Such immense pain of someone he loved, was killing him. he screamed so loudly as his throat was drying out slowly. He screamed his heart out and was wrecking her heart. She embraced his crying self tightly as he clutched her waist tightly
“Why me? I miss her…i..i..hate her…..i love her damn it. what was my fault? why did this happened with me ? what was lacking in me? why she cheated…i…l..loved her”
She nodded while her tears fell. Why not, she was hearing he loved someone and still loves someone from the one she loved all her life.
“what…w..why…she did…that…was I not enough?...she was my everything damn it…i…ha..hate her”

She nodded as he buried his face on her neck.
He cried hard…..
“Sometimes, we don’t get what we want….”
“why why why this happened with me huh? I only loved her honestly. What was in that guy that she had to go to him.”
“I don’t wanna stay please, I don’t wanna stay ….i…”
She nodded  while he kept whining like a kid. He was in the most vulnerable state. He showed his every expression, reactions in front of her, staying in her embrace
“I still want her”
Those words left his mouth and stabbed inside her heart. She nodded. She got selfish for a moment to think he would come with her. She just wanted to heal him and leave but for a certain second she thought he could be hers. So silly she was to think that. She buried her face on his neck and let him vent out everything. All of the frustrations, screams, anger, pain, tears. She caressed his hairs until he stopped sobbing. His earlier sobs were killing her slowly.
“let’s go home please”
She nodded and swam their attached bodies against each other as his head was tiredly resting on her shoulder. She called her driver as he came and picked his sleeping self while she just kept looking at him with a smile. She saw their car vanishing as she knelt down and cried silently. She couldn’t see him in pain. He was broken and she was feeling someone was breaking her. She loved him the moment her eyes fell on him for the first time. His pain was banging inside her chest; his hurt was stinging inside her heart.
The next morning
He slept without having any nightmares last night. as if something was cleared from inside him. was it her who helped or was it her who entered his heart?

To be continued