She wrapped her arms on his waist to hold onto the moment tightly. He was breaking down into pieces but the pieces were falling onto her hands. She was holding his  broken heart pieces. The rain increased its pace as if the rains really want them to embrace and hide each other into each other’s embrace for so long.
He cried his heart out as his heart was racing so rapidly. She kept embracing him until he stopped and rested his head onto her shoulders in tiredness and said sheepishly
“Let’s go home”
She nodded and saw him sleeping peacefully clutching her waist with his slender fingers and resting his face on her neck, slowly still sniffling and steady breathing was heard. She smiled and called her driver to help her. The driver came and helped him lay inside his car. She just kept embracing him until he was fully laid. He groaned a little to not feel her warm embrace against his skin as she removed her self from his embrace. She caressed his hairs and ruffled a little to help him sleep peacefully, with her fingers. She told the driver to not disturb him and take his sleeping self to his hotel room. She lastly glanced at his sleeping figure and nodded to the driver to start the car.

In the morning
“You remember how we were pressed against each other under one blanket which was covering our whole selves. It felt so warm when you wrapped your arms around my waist from the back as our feet entangled. Your face was buried on my neck from my behind as I was in your lap. Our faces were brushing against each other creating new fragrance mixing from our scents. We were watching THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. That was our first cuddle night as we kept cuddling the entire night.”
He woke up in a shot remembering Angel’s words at the hospital. Tears made their way. How beautifully she handled his paining self with a sweet smile spread on her face but extreme worry was visible. But yesterday her eyes showed not a tint of love. No emotions for him. She was looking heartless as if she was not the girl whom he loved without knowing any boundaries. She was like brick in front of her which doesn’t show any reaction. He still remembers that heart wrecking screams of her when he was in the operation theatre. Why did she change? That night in the hospital her eyes were showing a limitless fear for his wellbeing, her heart was paining and she was crying to see him in pain. He was in extreme pain yesterday night also, why she didn’t cry or reacted. He bursted into crying burring his face onto his palm.
“Pain which are just as beautiful as love but love which are starting to fade strips our insides and empty us”

He remembered in between his tears that someone had said that when he was crying last night. That someone who gave her embrace to cry onto while hugging back softly. That person who became his comfort and warmth for a short span of time. It felt so delicate to him as if, if he moves something will break  inside each of them. Why she felt so close to his heart. But that comfort was so differently felt which he never felt, an amount of extreme warmth which was lightening his whole self and was making him feel so calm as if he would have fled in the sky.  That person who became his shelter for a moment to hide his entire crying self. Nothing was uncomfortable in that embrace as if someone who knows him more than him was laughing at his crying self and was saying that he would be alright soon. As if her embrace was the softest thing in that world for him. he was more than satisfied. He wanted to stay more. it was much more than his desires. Something complete which was completing him also. Something perfect he has ever felt. Those eyes, such elegant eyes. if she looks at someone with those eyes, people will lose their own guts as those eyes when stared at him, he felt his heart flipped upside down. He wiped his tears as he got up to catch up his flight.

To be continued