Hmmm  Violet one time booker prize winner and one time a nominated candidate of the booker prize ceremony.”
He said as she nodded gently smiling. he said with much enthusiasm and appreciation.
Her heart couldn’t control its jumping to hear her name from his mouth but she hides it with a beautiful smile. They were sitting on their regular sandy ground near the sea as sea waves were smoothening their ears as well as hearts.
“Then why do you come here to meet me every night despite being a celebrity. You might have work, right?”
She chuckled hearing him as his heart started racing like it happened never before to his heart.
“I am working now as well”
He raised his eye brows in confusion and surprise
“Someone I loved once and still love maybe more now left me with enough fantasies and imaginations to portray to my readers through words and still I am fantasying about him sitting here. You know he is just like this air which we inhale and without inhaling this air we can’t live. This air just intertwines with my each breath which I take and help me to live. He is like the sea shore which my each pore feels when it rambles making loud sounds. He is like the sky full of stars but his smiles are the shooting stars which delights my whole heart and rains when he cries wrecking my whole self. Everywhere I feel him and it grows my craving for him and by that effect my fingers work.”
He was staring at her the whole time in awe how she defined love and how deep her love is.
“you love your boyfriend that much”
She giggled
“nah, he is not my boyfriend. he didn’t know I existed  but maybe now knows. It is very much complicated. He doesn’t know yet that I love him.”
He scoffed and laughed
“what…then you didn’t meet him ever?”
“I met him a few times but only to comfort him by embracing sometimes.”
“why? was he heartbroken?”
“He was ripped from inside as if something inside was tarnishing. I had to hold that broken pieces which was tarnishing. I had to heal his wounds because his wounds were killing me.”
A tear fell from Violet’s eye as he immediately embraced her.

“I am sorry Violet, I didn’t know you have gone through this much. I will never mention about your love from now.”

She shook her head as she kept hugging him burring her face on his neck.
“I really can’t see his tears. You know when he cried in my arms every night, it felt like my bones were breaking and the pain was unconditional, I couldn’t even cry with him as I don’t want to be weak in front of him. he loves someone else.”
He pulled out and saw millions of tears were falling from her eyes.
“wh..what he loves someone else. How do you know?”
“he himself told me. I can’t describe how my each pore bursted in tears hearing him saying he only wants her in my embrace. he was in my arms but wasn’t mine. You can’t imagine how much it is killing me.”
She said while sobbing a little as she stopped crying and smiled in beautiful pain.
“But you know, his eyes glitters when he talks about her but drenches with tears when he remembers her betrayal. He is in pain and I am feeling it inside. he smiles when he talks about her and that is the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my life but his eyes drench with bloody tears when he remembers how she was with another man.”
He again embraced her as warm tears made its way his eyes. Why was he crying? Why was his heart breaking hearing her words? Why was his heart tearing apart brutally seeing her tears, why was his heart crashing listening her love for someone which isn’t him as well as her story resembles with his very much? Why is his heart feeling unconditional pain hearing her love which is limitless but it wasn’t for him and why it wasn’t him whom she loves? Why was he even thinking that way? Why he was feeling jealous of someone she loves, why he was feeling hurt seeing her tears for someone who isn’t him? Why was she crying for someone who wasn’t him? Why he was even feeling this way? Her pain was hurting inside him. But why?
“everything will be alright.”
He whispered near her ears
She bursted into tears. His eyes also bursted in silent tears hearing her heart wrecking whimpers. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer as his lips touched her tears. He kissed her tears on her cheeks so delicately until she stopped crying. his kisses became uncontrollable as her tears kept falling making their faces became totally wet. He felt so much pain seeing her tears and he wanted to vanish it all by himself. Their wet cheeks brushed against each other, their noses touched, their bodies attached as their tears also intertwined creating the most beautiful yet painful bond. A bond which was unrecognizable for both of them. He forgot his own pains and started feeling her ones. isn’t strange.

Flashback
Her eyes glittered in happiness and glistened in over joy the moment he entered the room as she spread her arms only to be greeted by a securing and warm hug of him as his lips escaped little giggles. Her chuckles soon filled their warm embraced situation as he carried her while embracing her. He soon started leaving butterfly kisses all over her neck as she laughed loudly feeling ticklish. His arms which were securing her waist soon were taking her towards their bed and slowly put her down on the bed his eyes met hers. So many overwhelming emotions, so many unexpressed feelings, so many unspoken words but nothing escaped their lips as they let the silence express their feelings and overwhelming emotions. Their eyes had tears of joy as he scanned her every feature which was causing his heart to beat in an uncontrollable way. For him, she was the most delicate beauty which always falls from the heaven but this beauty fell for him and he promised himself to cherish her forever. Arms which were capturing her waist pulled her towards him as his forehead matched hers as they inhaled each other’s breath and exhaled for each other to breath. She whispered
‘You did it”
She said and a dollop of tear left from the corner of her eye. His lips found smiling at her words as he sighed in relief his lips found hers as they celebrated Taehyung’s success which was giving a spectacular speech in the UNGA along with other members in front of prestigious personalities of different countries. She came to the hotel after their arrival and will leave the next morning before their departure. She was Taehyung’s hidden desire which gives him pleasure and an immense passionate feeling which he never feels around anyone. So being with her on his big days gives him a tint of satisfaction and pleasure. So she specially came to stay with her this night and to make it worth his desires and needs. She played with her fingers which were resting on his ruffled hairs. Taehyung’s slender fingers found their way to her neck as he tilted his head slightly to deepen the most needed yet desire full kiss. One arm which was capturing her waist, clutched tightly as she smiled so beautifully in between their kiss noticing his habit of clutching her tightly as if she was leaving her any moment. Her arm rested on his neck slowly caressing while completely letting her melt in his kisses. He felt his each desires screaming in between their kiss. He devoured her lips with his each stroke. She closed her eyes completely losing control over herself and surrendering to him fully. His lips felt so softly molded against her, his kisses felt so correct, so perfect against her lips. She devoured his each touches as if he was showcasing his needs through his kisses. As if he was showcasing his desires and passion for her and only her. The night was indeed long as they became one so passionately and so in satisfaction.
Flashback ended

He said against her cheeks

“I really loved her…I miss her”

She realized what she was doing. She pulled out and wiped her tears as she got up making him look at her in confusion
“a…actually…I have some work tonight. So yeah I have to go.”
She smiled faintly and ran away from their leaving him dumbfounded and hurt.
She was crying messily. She was drowning on impossible emotions for her to even think from his side. He was vulnerable that’s why he did that previous acts and nothing else. He still loves Angel. She stumbled and fall midway as he ran to hold her. she gestured him to stop as she got up and said

“oh..these raods….anyway leave it. I am not hurt”
She said and walked to her car and told the driver to drive her home. She never cried after that.
“Small town girl in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game”
She sang and laughed maniacally.

To be continued