At his home
Flashback

“Please do it na?”
“No”
She denied getting all flustered up. He wanted her to go under the blanket and open her flashlight near her face so that he can take pictures.
“Pictures at midnight! Seriously!”
She exclaimed and he whined
“Please”
She sighed at last and did what he said and he started singing an English song with wrong lyrics, as she was chuckling and the flashlight was moving near her face. Meanwhile he took some amazing pictures of her laughing moment. They both were laughing loud. After some time she kept laughing but he became quiet and kept staring at her self. She was so purely smiling which was causing him to blush uncontrollably. Butterflies were flying here and there inside his stomach. His eyes trailed down from her chocolate orbs to her sweaty nose to her plump lips. He felt his heart just flipped upside down in need of her. his heart started desiring her so passionately as his eyes became dark and she noticed after some time.
“why are you looking at me like that”
She whispered with her honey sweet voice and his eyes soften. Such rush was going through his emotions and his reactions. He was miserably missing her yet it was only 1 week which ends. How can he live without her for 1 and a half month almost? A tear fall his eyes though he tried hard not to cry in front of her. She looked at the tear drop and felt helpless for not wiping that particular painful ink.
“I need you”
He said and she smiled hard to hide her painful expression but finally ended up crying miserably. He cried hard to see her crying
“I need you too”
He then kept staring at her and she did it too.
She then said
“Night”
“Night
Flashback ended

Tears fell from his bambi eyes remembering while seeing her pictures which were still hanging on the wall with fairy lights on it. he went to the kitchen counter and yet again remembered their one memory.

Flashback
He smiled to himself as he back hugged her when she flinched badly
“You scared me”
He giggled in her embrace
“Oh huh, Angels do get scared then”
He said as they both chuckled and she hit his arms which were capturing her waist.
“You hungry”
She asked almost whispering as he felt his heart will melt any moment. It’s been 3 years they are together, still the fragrance of his feelings are still fresh and new.
“Uh huh”
She chuckled feeling his fingers clutching her waist tightly as his habit.
“Okay go freshen up, we will start with something sweet”
She said cheekily as he pulled her in front of him as her face was inches apart from him. She gasped and their breaths intertwine while he attached his forehead with hers. His fingers travelled to her neck as she shivered a bit and their eyes met. So much dissatisfaction was noticed by Taehyung in her eyes but the moment later, her eyes reflected her heart which has love dominating her other displeasures and discomforts regarding their bond. His lips met hers and his fingers travelled from her neck to her hairs which were now getting messed as he deepens the kiss slowly. She closed her eyes to feel his drug like love. She was melting in his every kisses which were adoring hers but he was getting overly drowned on his desires for her because he wanted to hide his guilt for not giving her her worth position in his life. How could he explain, the atmosphere he lives in, doesn’t expect him to be in love, in a free and purely passionate bond. The industry he works in has certain regulations for them being celebrities. People can love them and they can love but not express nor confirm it publicly. Angel doesn’t know how much he craves her presence every second of his journey, how much he feels pain to not give her what she deserves and any girl would have probably leave him but she didn’t and this is making him regret more. He thinks of himself as coward and ridiculous for not respecting their bond and relationship. He so wants to have a family with her because his heart already fallen for her. But he can’t, he is helpless and tied with those rules.
A tear left his eye as her finger found their way to wipe the tear in between their kiss. He was as rough on her as he was trying to hide his pain from her to feel it. He doesn’t want her to see him this weak. She was losing her balance as she was pushed against the kitchen counter. Not very soon, he carried her bed room without breaking their delicate moment.
Flashback ended as more tears streamed down his cheeks. His heart was barely beating properly in pain. The pain was extreme.

He went to his bedroom. So many memories in this bed. Millions of precious memories with Angel.
“What went wrong?”
He whispered to himself as he bursted in tears. Those heart wrecking tears could rip anyone’s heart easily. Those painful sobs were undeniable and uncontrollable. He remembered another memory of them.
Flashback
“Slowly, slowly open your eyes”
He said when she was entering into his house with him after his discharge. He was covering her eyes with his big palms. She was smiling and saying
“it’s you who have come to your house after 2 months and you are covering my eyes, it’s a vice versa situation. I should have done that.”
“shh…just play along”
“What is happening, you really made me sit in your car and came with me through the back parking area of the hospital.”
He slowly removed his hands from her eyes as her eyes widened seeing so many Polaroid of her hanging in every wall with fairy lights on top them. He clicked so many pictures that night in the video call of hers under her blanket. Her each and every reaction was clicked by him and decorated by him beautifully on the wall. Before she could utter in her over flowing emotions she was covered by a thick and large cloth. A white sheet of clothe fell on top of her. she parted her lips in fear and wanted to remove it by her hands but it was not naming to have any end part. She heard him singing something with his husky voice as the voice was gradually increasing its volume that means he was close to her. his fingers found hers and he pulled her closer roughly and her head bumped into his chest.
“Dance with me”
He said with his raspy voice as she became his Juliet for the night and danced with her Romeo. They danced passionately looking into each other’s eyes. she knew every move when he initiated. Her feet perfectly synchronized with his. Her body swayed exactly on his tune and they created some amazing memories. Some memories where they forgot about their surroundings. Their bodies pressed against each other, forehead attached as they inhaled each other’s signature fragrance. Eventually burying faces on each other’s neck leaving butterfly kisses all over. Sweetness was spreading in the atmosphere under that white sheet which was shadowing their attached bodies…..
Flashback ended

“just stop just stop”
He shouted in pain and lay on his bed to sleep. He was exhausted as well.

To be continued