Before he could respond she cut the call and went to the restroom. She plashed water onto her face and was trying to absorb what she experienced. She bursted into crying and cursed to her dumb self  that why even she was going to confess and why did she even confessed when her doubt was that he would say no. he didn’t say anything was worst than her imagination. She got rejected and her doubt cleared that she was just a need for him, not love.
He looked at the screen and reminded her last words. She was mad, hurt heartbroken and he broke her. He was in immense regret for not confessing back to her. A sudden fear entered his heart of thinking she would leave her now and what would have happened if she would left him after his confession because of his irresponsibility. He couldn’t even gift her anything, nor talk to her properly because of his schedules. He couldn’t give her respect which she deserves for being his girl. He doesn’t deserve Angel. He lay down and cried silently. His coward behavior was killing him from inside slowly.

1 week later

She didn’t get time to call him nor did he call her in this week. She was preparing for her finals and was busy searching for a publisher. She was taking some time to think as well about them if they should continue or what. Because she was suffocating herself more the more she loved him. she was loving him more the more she wanted to forget him. she was getting dissatisfied more the more she remembered their last conversation, he was silent when she asked if he loved her or not. His silence was echoing near her ears. Eyes were swollen due to crying excessively thinking he might have forgotten her by now because he was not calling her. she was getting frequent panic attacks and her head was also bleeding in pain this week. She was sleeping when her sister called her outside. She got irritated but eventually went outside to see someone sitting at the couch. A very handsome guy.

   His eyes sparkle because they're a pretty dark brown but when the light hits them they have a pretty lil sparkle

His eyes are so big and beautiful

f anyone ever had to make eye contact with him they would probably melt because his eyes are breathtakingly beautiful. His nose has the cutest lil tip ever
His lips are a perfect shape, are you JOKING
She smiled and greeted him as her sister said
“he came to meet you”
She was confused
“Meet me?”
Aerum nodded vigorously
“hi..hi I am Angel..”
He smiled mesmerizingly as her heart fluttered.
“I know you.”
She pressed her lips into thin line as she was confused
“How?”
She asked as she sat beside him. He scented vanilla.
“Actually you must have heard the Kim productions”
She nodded and said
“Of course, who doesn’t know them; they are one of the biggest production houses in Seoul.”
He nodded while chuckling a little
“I heard you have tried there a couple of times”
She got confused and chuckled awkwardly when Aerum came with two cups of coffee. She handed them and left them alone.
“Yeah I have. But I didn’t get opportunity to work with them.”
He leaned closer to her with a smirk plastered on his lips as he winked at her. Her mouth parted seeing him flirting openly. A chuckled left his lips seeing her reaction.
“Well I am the new transferred CEO of Kim’s. I have read your drafts of your recent book SHADOW. I am impressed. Actually describing a person’s other individual personality which is raw and evil as a shadow and how that shadow disowns its own presence when he falls in love. The vulnerability of the guy was expressed to that guy who was hiding it from the world. The girl healed his wounds but the shadow cursed her that she could love him for forever but can’t be with him forever.”
She was overwhelmed at first hearing his introduction and got emotional while hearing him describe her story in short. She nodded as her eyes became glossy
“Will you join us?”
She nodded while tears of over joy fell as he tilted his head a little and said
“You are beautiful when you cry as well”
She giggled and wiped her tears.
“So tomorrow?”
She nodded as he was about to leave getting up but she said something
“Want to hear the climax”
He turned and smiled widely as he said
“This time not coffee, ramen?”
She nodded smiling broadly as she set their couch and they sat on it.
“So the climax is somewhat different”
He raised his brows and saw her getting up taking the instant ramen packet on her hand to the kitchen. He followed her and asked
“How”
“The curse would only break when that shadow realize that she cannot live without him as well as he cannot leave without him. But the moment that shadow would realize she he would be gone leaving her with broken heart. She promised herself that she would remember him for the next life whether he remember her or not. And in the next life they reunited as he never forget his first love. people say first love never works but first love maybe works in another life where there would be a new you and a new her but the soul would be same to walk to the same destination holding hands, looking into each other’s eyes lovingly.”
He was mesmerized hearing her description and asked
“Have you ever been in love with someone?”
A face of Taehyung’s smiling came right in front of her as an illusion. She nodded getting all shy
“I was 18 when I fell in love with the correct person in the wrong time.”
He saw her Ramen was ready as he slurped some with his chopstick. She did too
“So 3 years, does your sister know?”
She shook her head while drinking some water.
“Nobody knows. It’s a secret.”
They kept talking and talking without her noticing that Taehyung has called more than 15 times. Her phone was on her room.
“This is getting interesting, how did he confess?”
She remembered how he rejected her in silence and all of those hurtful memories came flashing in front of her eyes. His guilty eyes and shushed lips and glossed up cheeks from the crying. she nodded but never spoke as Jackson kept saying his stories. His flings, his heartbreaks. She smiled sadly and listened. She liked how he got comfortable with him in a day. A CEO was spending time with his employee. Rare. He was good from his heart. They became quite comfortable with each other.

To be continued