Flashback

Baby it’s raining outside, where are you going?”
She shouted from the back as Taehyung was literally walking outside in the midnight when it was raining rapidly.
“Baby your wounds are healing, your bandaged wounds would get affected and it might get you infection.”
She said in worry as nobody was on the road, only he and overthinking Angel was running behind him. Thick rain drops were falling from the sky as if it also wanted these two souls to bath and it would shower. As if god was showering with his all blessings and love. He smiled so beautifully in his boxy way that her heart felt lots of layers has been removed. The layers of insecurities, the layers of him finding his happiness elsewhere. The layers of him falling for someone else. The layers of not making herself worthy of him instead he was happy with her. She made her happy. She made herself deserving for him. She smiled genuinely and in tears seeing him healing and finally walking on his feet properly who couldn’t even move slightly. Her heart still shivers remembering his accidental state. Blood was flowing from his head, arms, everywhere. The fear of losing him still creeps her inside and outside. His painful whimpers that one week still haunts her.
She ran to him and embraced him while tears were on her eyes. he giggled making her feel fluttered yet again. He hugged her back wrapping his arms around her waist which were not moving slightly to hold her. Those arms secured her yet again. He buried his face on the crook of his neck and breathed heavily to feel her after so long. He sniffed as his fingers clutched against her waist like a little baby not wanting her to run away from him. he left soft yet very much needed pecks all over her neck as she whispered
“I missed you. I ha…Had got scared”
“I know, I know look I am here with you now…you are in my arms.”
He said as she bursted into crying hard.
“I ..i thought I lost you…”
Her all the emotions, flashbacks of the brutal accident, his painful state and his miserable groans were coming back to her in her mind to freak her out. He tried to come down her by swaying their bodies while humming one of his songs and leaving butterfly kisses all over her forehead. She closed her eyes and felt his affection. He intertwined his fingers with hers as he swirled her around and she chuckled softly. He admired her and at the same time desired to feel her like never before. He needed her very much. He started tracing her jaw with his lips as she grasp to feel his touch after so long. She captured his neck from around and pulled him more closely. His lips were trailing next to her neck as she pulled out and pushed him slightly. Rain was falling over them and helping them to create the most beautiful memories of their lives. She placed her lips onto his wet ones as he grabbed her waist more tightly to feel her inner soul. he kissed her back with so much desire that never ignited into him. He was so desperately in need of her. she pulled out as she kept staring at him. Staring at him maybe is the most favorite activity of her. Addictive, his stares were addictive towards her. She smiled so adorably that he couldn’t help but giggle and embraced her so affectionately. He matched his forehead with hers and they kept swaying their bodies in the rain.
Dancing in the rain with her was one of the wish he wanted to fulfill. He really wanted to cherish her wet yet delicate self in front of him smiling. He was longing to do all of that to make her feel special.
Rains always symbolizes the tenders each other’s bond. They were yet an example of imperfection but so perfectly melted in each other seeing which the clouds also felt shy. Their eyes searching for completeness and warmth in each other’s. So pure it was that it should be written in history books as the purest love story with lot of imperfections in it. Still it was perfect for them.
They went inside after the rain ended

Flashback ended

He was sitting on the dorm couch as he remembered their rain memories. It was so beautiful as if fantasy artists painted their intertwined souls with rain drops. Why it had to break like  pearls from a pearl chain. Few tears left his eyes as he kept scrolling through his gallery. She was smiling gracefully in every picture, in some pictures pouting, in some pictures sulking her face seeing him as well as making weird faces. He giggled to himself as more tears fell. She was his first love after all. He got up wiping his tears as more tears fell. Jimin and Jungkook noticed as their eyes also filled with tears seeing Taehyung like that. Angel completely broke him brutally from inside and outside. His internal wounds were hurting him very much. He was feeling miserable from inside and unconditionally in pain he was.