Flashback“
Taehyung you remember when we had our first date, it was on your car, I mean on the roof of your car. With some cupcakes and broken candles. But still it was perfect for us as kept talking the whole night. We laughed so much until our stomachs were hurting. Then we lay down with me on top of your chest as we stargazed and also found our favorite stars. The perfect one was you and the one which came from somewhere far was me and fortunately we saw a shooting star also which you named glitter.”
She chuckled as he smiled faintly.
She kissed his forehead and said
“Ok now come on. Nap time.”
He whined as she smiled and pecked his unmoved lips softly.
His father saw and smiled cheekily seeing his son loving someone just the way he loves his mom.
Angel pulled out immediately as she set his blanket and let him sleep while she was sitting intertwining her fingers with his and looking at him without even blinking in between. Nobody can love like Angel
Flashback ended

He opened his eyes immediately remembering those painful memories of hers. His forehead was sweating. His hands were shaking yet fingers were trembling badly and feet were numb. His breath was getting slower. He eventually couldn’t help but shakily breath. He was getting an anxiety attack. Nobody was there to comfort him.
He opened his social media on his phone as a video popped up in front of his eyes.
“Breath”
Her raspy voice echoed near his ears as he felt his heart stopped beating for a while. He inhaled and exhaled deeply seeing that same girl who was giving her speech standing on a huge elegantly decorated stage with a trophy on her hand.
“just keep breathing…inhale with me……shhhhhh”
She acted inhaling as he imitated her doings and inhaled slowly. His nerves were calming down
“now exhale….shhhh”
He exhaled imitating her.
“now again breath…inhale……shhhhh”
He inhaled again as his nerves system was slowly returning to their previous posture. They stopped trembling a while ago and the blood was rushing steadily unless slowly.
“Exhale….shhh…”
He exhaled……
His feet were returning back to its normal movement instead getting more numb.
He looked at those eyes, those eyes his heart just can’t resist anytime soon. Those eyes which are like a deep sea where he have to drown deeper and deeper. He kept looking at her as she started her next words to speak
“as always I didn’t come to give credit who was there with me through my bad times and who were there with me through my good times, nor who encouraged me or who discouraged me. I just came to see those satisfied smiles in my readers' faces who felt something special by reading my book. I just came to see if they got comforted and supported in their worst times or not. If they got real taste of real emotions and feelings which can be immense pain and immense pleasure also. I just wanted to see if they felt differently good by my words and if it changed their thinking of life or not. I saw it. that is the biggest achievement of my life. this man booker prize award is a symbol that I achieved some laughter, some tears, some satisfaction and some pleasure. Thank you so much. oh yes, the earlier session was a breathing practice to calm our nerves. I learnt it from my psychiatrist friend.”

She smiled sweetly and got down from the stage as the Medias started gathering around her. Her body stiffens as she was sensitive to certain touches and brushing against her skin. Her eyes narrowed in fear that if someone’s skin brushes against hers. Taehyung noticed it. He felt she was so delicate in person the more she appears to be strong and cold. She is soft yet very sensitive to people. Her eyes patels trembled and he noticed it. Her guards were trying hard to control the excessive media to not at least come close to her. her body was slightly shaking in fear that someone will touch her. his heart somehow felt pierced seeing her getting afraid.
A tear escaped her eye when someone touched her hands; she flinched hard as his heart just felt a sharp pain. Then the guards somehow managed to remove people around her and took her to her car.
His eye lids became heavier as he rested his head on Angel’s pillow. He kept inhaling and exhaling imitating Violet’s procedure. He felt asleep soundly and sweetly.
“ is this intoxication or poison
What should we name this love?”- Author

To be continued