21

Midnight
“I have given another dose of pain killers. This will make him feel at ease a little bit compared to his unbearable pain earlier. His wounds seemed to get effected by my medicines. But still let’s see for more 5 days.”
The doctor said to BTS members and Angel heard from standing at a little difference.
BTS members came to her after talking to the doctor
“Umm hey you can go now. Some of us will be here with him tonight. You can come tomorrow to visit him.”
She was hesitant at first but eventually said
“Umm I can stay tonight; you guys can go and rest.”
She insisted with hopeful eyes as they nodded but still Namjoon stayed the night and the others went to take rest. BTS members were really worried and in fear and in pain seeing their friend’s pain.
She talked with Jackson to let him know that she was alright as Aerum and Jackson was worried for her. She came out and found Namjoon coming with two cups of coffee towards her. He offered her with hopeful eyes and a little dimple was occurring in the corners of his cheeks. She nodded in silence and took the coffee cup
They sat beside each other on a bench.
“So Taehyung’s friend huh?”
He said with a weak smile but she didn’t smile. It’s like as if she forgotten to smile from that night.
She nodded hesitantly.
The nurses came running to them from Taehyung’s room. She got up instantly as her heart started beating in an uncontrollable pace thinking the worst.
“Actually sir is experiencing immense pain because the pain killers didn’t affect him. He is suffering and we can’t give him sedatives.”
She ran throwing the coffee on the bin to his room.
She reached and behind her a worried Namjoon but Namjoon thought to give them some time alone. Her eyes gazed at painfully shivering Taehyung and tears were falling from the corner of his eyes in pain. His loud groans were breaking her whole existence. She ran close to him
“its okay…shhh…baby…”
She intertwined her fingers with him as Namjoon heard what she called him, “baby”
He was unsure a moment ago but his assumptions were clear now, that she was his hidden lover. He looked nowhere to avoid looking at them. He left not too soon after remaining quiet and in deep thought.
Tears started flowing nonstop hearing his each loud whimper in pain. His eyes were closing slowly but his groaning used to increase the moment he was about to calm down. His back was arching back in pain. His fingers were squeezing her fingers to resist his whimpers but no use.
“shhh…Its fine. Really its fine…it will be fine …hmmm”
He screamed loudly in pain as her heart was stabbed.
She slowly kissed his forehead to calm him down. His whimpers increased
“Taehyung, you remember our first movie night”
He looked at her as his lips smiled so weakly but enough for her to feel butterflies inside. She kept saying
“You remember how we were pressed against each other under one blanket which was covering our whole selves. It felt so warm when you wrapped your arms around my waist from the back as our feet entangled. Your face was buried on my neck from my behind as I was in your lap. Our faces were brushing against each other creating new fragrance mixing from our scents. We were watching THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. That was our first cuddle night as we kept cuddling the entire night.”
He kept looking at her while remembering that night. that night was indeed so beautiful as she was on her arms. he still remember how his heart skipped a beat when she turned to face him as their noses brushed causing them to feel ticklish and the ended up giggling against each other faces. She was breathing so smoothly against his face as his lips slight brushed against hers. Then his eyes met hers so beautifully that maybe even the stars were shy seeing them from the sky. Their stares were melting each other. so pure, so perfect it felt to them. Her fingers intertwined with his delicately as she embraced him and he breathed heavily to embrace her first time properly. He became so close to her soul. It was their first cuddling night which turned magical.
He felt his eye lids were getting heavy as he went to nothingness slowly. His lips had that faint smile which she noticed. Darkness consumed his eyes as he slept. She attached her forehead with his as she pecked his forehead slowly not to disturb his sleep. 
She cried their sitting near him on a stool for his painful whimpers. They were echoing near her ears.
“get well please…”
She whispered as she left the room.

To be continued