37

1 week later
flashback
He ran after the procedures hiding from the paparazzi. His desperate eyes were wandering just to see her once. His heart was aching to see her. As if his each organ was screaming her name.
His eyes fell on hers as he felt his heart flipped upside down leaving her soul jerking. He ran to her as her tears kept flying as she was running to him while crying in overwhelm feeling. The moment they were close enough, they both stopped to look at each other how much their heart wants. He grabbed her neck and placed his lips onto her burning ones as an immense desire rushed through their veins. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his one arm captured her waist as he deepen the kiss, devouring every inch of her. his another arm messed with her hairs as the other one carried her while kissing her. Tear drops fell from their eyes as they were finally in passionate love. His forehead matched hers as she smiled in between their moment. He pulled away as soon as she embraced her tightly whispering near his ear
“I love you, please remember that.”
“he buried his face on her neck inhaling her scent as he left butterfly kisses all over saying
“I love you”
She laughed loudly as tears fell like a fountain.
She pulled out as let his lips be taken by his lips once again in the most delicate way. He kept saying against her lips
“I love you and only you. I love you, I love you, you hear me I love you”
She kissed him back as softly as he became hungrier for her. She pulled out and said looking at his eyes mesmerizingly
“I don’t care you deserve me or not, I don’t care you take me on dates, dinners, dance parties or movies. I don’t need all these. I need confirmation of your heart that this heat will always choose me and none else. My heart loves you and needs you. That’s simple. Our love is imperfect but not impossible.”
He embraced her and buried his face on her neck as he said
“I will always choose you no matter what”
She hugged him back with so much softness and love.
But will Taehyung be able to fulfill his promises and will she forget her insecurities. But at the moment love won over all of these?
Her fingers were intertwined with his fingers as he was looking at her with so much love while going away from her. He attempted to untie his fingers from her but she held them tightly while her tears were falling looking down letting themselves fall completely. He was leaving for another month. A tear left his corner seeing her crying hard while leaving his heart ache badly. He embraced her again to calm her down as kissed the tip of her forehead and she nodded in reaction. She untied their fingers and rested her face on his chest while holding his shoulders with her palms.
“Come back safely”
He nodded and they departed yet again
Flashback ended.

His tears fell when he was getting ready for their last concert this year in Seoul Olympic stadium.
He wiped his tears and set his posture for the last time looking at his own self in the mirror.
He went outside to rehearse for the last time.
Amidst the concert
He got exhausted as sweat was dripping from his forehead as he sat on the edge of the stage. Looking millions of armys’ glittering eyes just like shooting stars with his glistening eyes. so many miserable things happened with him which just ripped his heart but their one glance with admiration just melts his heart. But….
Those eyes, those dark brown eyes flashed in front of millions of eyes admiring them. those eyes had kohl on them on its inner water line and a pair of silver earrings twinkling from the corner of her ears. Those bread cheeks tinted as those cherry lips were tinted strawberry pick. His heart picked its speed and started beating rapidly. Long jet black hairs were flying on the air making his heart feel so much delightful it never felt. Her black long dress as a chiffon drape was gently placed around her shoulders. Her eyes were admiring the other members but his eyes never left hers. What is in those eyes? Such warmth in those eyes that every single soul will want to drown in them. Deep sea was reflecting in those eyes.
But the moment those eyes met his; such millions of poetry was losing their warmth and affection in front of them. It felt those eyes are just meant to look at each other. Eyes were saying everything, wanting each other so badly, craving each so passionately, needing each other for warmth and love which was yet to recognize. She blushed and smiled, right that moment he felt kneeling down on his knees in front of her. She was standing in a VIP corner with fewer crowds. Her hands had a huge light stick swinging it side to side to support their songs.
His eyes never left hers the entire concert. What was in her that Taehyung was so attracted? Attracted nah…its like he was searching a lost piece of his heart and finally found one.

“is this intoxication or poison
What should we name this love?”- Author

To be continued