Tony - One

Imagine: finding out Tony has cheated on you
*Song – Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood*

You are slumped on the floor of your bedroom, sitting amongst the torn-up pictures and trinkets: the remnants of your love life with Tony Stark. The billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Tony cheating Stark. You take a swing from your half-empty bottle of vodka.
"Bastard." You mutter, wiping the fresh tears from your cheeks.
The bedroom door creaks open, and Natasha steps into the room.
"Hey." She mumbles, surveying the mess before sitting down next to you.
She swipes the bottle and takes a shot.
"What did he do this time?" She questions.
"More like who did he do?" You spit.
"Holy shit." Natasha's eyes go wide in shock. "Holy shit."
You laugh, taking back the bottle. "I knew I couldn't change his 'playboy lifestyle, but I thought I was good enough for him. I thought I was enough. I am so damn stupid."
You feel your heart breaking, and new tears spill from your eyes.
"Where is he now?" Natasha jumps up. "I'll kill him."

"Right now, he's probably slow dancing with a bleached-blonde tramp, and she's probably getting frisky. Right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey. Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool stick showing her how to shoot a combo. Right now, she's probably saying 'I'm drunk', and he's thinking he's gonna get lucky."

You look up at Natasha, grinning slightly as you think about the state you left his precious cars in.

"And he doesn't know that I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped-up-four-wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats. I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights. I slashed a hole in all four tires." You shrug. "Maybe next time, he'll think before he cheats."

Nat tries her best to look horrified at your description of the damage you have done but fails as an impressed look crosses her face.
"How did you find out?" She asks, staying stood up.
You look down at your shaking hands. "For someone who the paparazzi constantly follow, you would have thought Tony would be more careful."
You kick the multiple magazines over to Nat, the front pages showing Tony and some girl sat in his Audi kissing. Each magazine has a different picture, showing that his affair has been going on for a while. You look around at the damage in your shared bedroom, and then you think about the damage to his precious cars. Natasha's face flushes with anger.
"I won't be long, (Y/N/N). I'm going to go kill Tony Stark." She heads out of the room.

"I might have saved a little trouble for the next girl cause the next time that he cheats, oh, you know it won't be on me."