Tony - when you go on holiday

(This is the dress you are wearing)

Aspen, Colorado! The town of your childhood. This is where you spent all your holidays. The family cabin is beautifully decorated for your engagement party; something you have been dreading. Your whole family is coming to the cabin for a weekend and you can already tell it's going to be a disaster. Your father's side of the family can't even be in the same room as each other without starting an argument. And your mother's side takes things too far once they have had a drink. Thank god Rory's family isn't coming. Next weekend you are heading to Dallas, Texas for a party with his family.

"Babe, your family is arriving. Are you ready?" Rory shouts from the landing.
You inwardly cringe when he calls you babe.
"Yeh, I won't be long." You answer, glancing one last time in the mirror.
You sigh, running your hands down the dark red material hugging your body. Your (H/C) hair is loose to frame your face and compliment your simple makeup. You couldn't decide on a pair of shoes, so you have decided to go barefoot. What? At least the dress is long enough to hide your feet. You hate dressing up; especially when you are staying inside with family. Taking a deep breath, you stand up and walk out of the safety of your bedroom.
"Wow." Rory breathes as his eyes land on you. "You look stunning."
You blush. "Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself."
Rory glances down at his tux.
"It seems so stupid to dress up." He complains, taking your hand as you walk down the stairs.
You laugh. "If you think my parents are bad, wait till you meet the rest of my family. Pepper is the only one I get on with."

Rory grins and the two of you head into the kitchen for a drink. The kitchen is filled with posh buffet food and drinks. You hover by the mini burgers, but Rory guides you away, placing a champagne flute in your hand.
"Not yet." He smirks.
"But, I'm hungry." You moan, taking a sip of your drink.
Rory just laughs but stops when the doorbell rings. The two of you glance at each other before answering the door. Your mother and father are stood wearing their evening clothes with a bottle of champagne.
"The happy couple!" You mother, Gaynor, chimes as she kisses your cheeks.
"Hi, mom." You smile. "Hi, dad."
You father walks into the house, passing the bottle to Rory as he looks around.
"Where is everyone else?" He questions.
"Um, they haven't arrived yet." You answer, glancing at Rory who has gone as white as a sheet.
Your dad grunts as he heads to the kitchen. "I'm getting a drink. Shout me when the rest of your guests arrive."
You watch as he walks into the kitchen, quickly followed by your mother.
"Welcome to the family." You sigh.

Eventually, the rest of your family arrive, and the party is underway. You have pretty much stayed in the kitchen, near the food and drinks. Pepper has mingled among your family but, like you, has ended up in the kitchen.
"Have you seen much of Tony?" You ask Pepper, staring at your drink.
She smirks. "Yeh, but he's been in his lab a lot. Apparently, he's trying to gather incriminating evidence on some rich guy." Pep shrugs. "I just tend to leave him to it."
You nod, chatting idly until your phone rings. Excusing yourself, you head to your bedroom and answer the call.
"Hello."
"(Y/N)?" A familiar voice comes through the phone.
"Tony? Is everything ok?"
He's silent for a minute before continuing.
"Are you alone?" He sounds shocked.
"Yeh, but I'm hosting a party. Is everything -"
He cuts you off. "Where are you? We should talk in person."
"Tony, slow down. I'm in Aspen, Colorado. What's happened? Are you ok?"
He's really starting to worry you now.
"(Y/N), I need you to leave. I'll send a plane to come get you."
"Tony, what is going on?" You shout frantically.
"(Y/N), it's Rory. He isn't who you think he is." He pauses. "He's a Hydra agent."
Those last four words, bring the world you know crashing down.