Thor - when you meet the Avengers

You've been moping around ever since Thor left you. He went back to Asgard and you haven't heard from him since. Shuffling to the side of your bed, you take your laptop and log into your account. You've been trying to hack into S.H.I.E.L.D to find out more about Thor's whereabouts and so far you've only gotten into the search engine. The software is vast and it's taken you days just to find Thor. But today is the day. Today you're going to find out where Thor is and you're going to go find him. No matter where he is.

Surprised by the apparent lack of security, you hack into Thor's file and you scan the file. Stopping when you see a picture of him. God, you miss is deep blue eyes. His amazing blonde hair. His booming personality. You move your (H/C) hair from your face as you scroll further down. Your (E/C) eyes reading each word with care. Suddenly, dust and bricks are flying and there is a huge hole in your wall. You scream; throwing your laptop at the person who just entered through the hole.
"Ah!" You hear someone yelp.
The dust settles and you see a man with dark curly hair holding his bloody nose.
"I'm so sorry." You mutter, rushing to his side.
"Step away from Doctor Banner!" A voice booms.
A red metal man walks through the hole, aiming guns at you. Slowly backing from the man, you place your hands in the air. More people walk in and you recognise each one. The Avengers. Shit. Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow and The Hulk. Letting your anger take over, you confront the people about the mess they've made.
"The hell? You can't just blow up half of my home and walk in like it's nothing! How am I supposed to pay to get this fixed?"
"Ma'am, please calm down." Captain America says.
"No! I want answers." You fold your arms stubbornly.
"The perimeter is clear of citizens, I suggest-" A familiar voice booms through the room.
"T-Thor!" You squeal, throwing yourself into his strong arms.
"Lady (Y/N)! How are you?"
Stepping back, you slap him across the face.
"Why did you leave me and not once contact me?"
"I'm sorry." He mumbles. "I had some issues I needed to deal with."
"I saw you. Here. In New York. You could've come and visited me." You pout.
"I'm sorry, I truly am."
"I hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D to try and find where you were."
"You hacked us?" Black Widow questions, bringing you back to the fact that the fricking Avengers are stood in your room.
"Yeh, it was kinda easy."
"Wow! Nice job, Thor." Iron Man comments, lifting up his mask. "You gonna introduce us?"
"Everyone this is Lady (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and we are good friends."
Tony Stark frowns. "Friend zoned."
The glare you send him shuts him up and you all stand awkwardly for a while.
"Do you want a drink?" You ask.
"I think that would give us time to sort out your wall." Hawkeye smiles.
"Okay."
You lead them from your bedroom and into the living room. Wow, what a morning!