Peter Parker - One

Imagine: your dad (Tony) catching you kissing Peter Parker

A light tapping on the glass of your window disturbs you from your homework, and for the first few minutes, you ignore the tapping. Then the voice interrupts your thoughts.

"(Y/N), please let me in, it's cold."
You spin around on your chair and face the window.
"Peter?" You exclaim, sliding open your window and letting the shivering boy into your room. "What the hell are you doing? It's freezing outside!"
Peter is covered in cuts and bruises and is shivering violently.
"Pete, what happened?" You question softly, cupping his face.
"I couldn't stop them." He mutters, tearing up slightly.

You pull him in close, holding the back of his head to your shoulder as you attempt to soothe him.
"It's ok, Peter." You coo. "It happens sometimes. Come on." You smile brightly. "Let's get patched up, and we can watch some movies."
He nods slightly, and you lead him out of your room and towards the infirmary.

Bruce gently patches Peter up, and you remain by his side. He has barely spoken of what happened, and you don't know how serious it is. Once Bruce has finished, he leaves you and Peter to talk.

"Please don't tell Mr Stark." He whispers, staring down at his hands.
"I won't." You smile, stroking his hand. "Buuuuuuuuttt, J.A.R.V.I.S, probably, defiantly, already has."
A small smile slips on his face.
"Your dad is going to be pissed at me."
You shrug. "He's always pissed at you."

Peter looks up at you, and his face lights up. In his brown eyes is the warmth of an everlasting hearth, as if they were the wood that could burn with golden flame yet be forever perfectly entire.

Peter leans forward, and your hand cups his face, minding the cuts and bruises on his face. His eyes dart to your lips, and you grin, closing the gap between the two of you and locking your lips together.

In the moment of the kiss, you are your pure and vulnerable self.

"Hey, (Y/N) – OH MY GOD MY EYES!" A shrill voice shrieks, shattering the moment.
You and peter quickly pull away from each other and face Tony.
"J.A.R.V.I.S, why didn't you warn me that my underage daughter is in here kissing a boy!"
You roll your eyes.
"Dad, why are you so dramatic? Peter and I are both eighteen, not twelve."
"Nope, you are my little girl. Come on, let's go play with your dolls, and you can do my make-up. J.A.R.V.I.S, please make sure Mr Parker is escorted promptly out of the building and can you order some locks for (Y/N)'s window."
He grabs your hand and starts to tug you out of the room.
"Dad, wait-" You quickly turn your head to see Peter, who looks just as shocked as you are.
"I guess I'll see you at school, (Y/N/N)." Peter calls as the door closes.
Tony drags you to your bedroom.
"Nope, no more school."