Clint - when you meet the Avengers

The katanas feel natural in your hands as you swing and behead the dummy. Ever since they let you out of the hospital, you have been training your ass off to get back in the field. Agent Hill said that you shouldn't return until you're fully fit, but like most of the time, you ignore her. Dropping the two katanas you take a pistol and start to shoot the targets. Your shots are off since you've developed a slight tremor. It's pissing you off, but today you got five bullseyes. A new record, since the incident. Clint, or Bird Boy as you call him, has been checking up on you and helping you train. He's been helpful, but it's funny to watch him think of a nickname for you. His suggestions so far have been pathetic. You empty the clip, before sitting down on the floor and closing your eyes. Suddenly, the door swings open and you have your katanas in your hands with a matter of seconds. Luckily, it's just Bird Boy and his friends.
"Bird Boy, it's about time." You smirk, placing the katanas on a table.
"Noodlehead!" You spin around to glare at him. "Yep, found out that Noodlehead annoys you. Therefore, it's your new nickname."
Rolling your eyes, you shrug on your black jacket.
"You gonna introduce me to your friends?"
"Natasha, Tony, Steve, Bruce, Thor, meet Noodlehead."
"My name is (Y/N). Bird Boy, here couldn't think of a good nickname for me." You smile kindly at everyone.
Letting your (H/L) (H/C) hair free from the prison of the hair tie, you walk past the Avengers.
"Clint told us about what you went through with the Hydra agents." Tony starts.
"Yeh, we just want to say thank you for not telling them anything." Steve finishes.
"It's okay-" You're cut off by a certain Asgardian.
"Lady Noodlehead, we would like to take you out for dinner. Do you accept?"
You send a quick scowl at Clint, before agreeing to the dinner proposal.
"Cool. Let me go home and get changed. You guys can pick me up at eight."

As soon as you get home, you shower, apply your makeup and style your hair. You need to make a good impression on these guys, I mean, they are the Avengers! Throwing open your wardrobe doors, you sieve through your limited amount of clothes. In the end, you decide on your (F/C) dress with birds on. You braid your hair into a neat plait, and you take one final look in the mirror. Your lips are ruby red and your eyes are lined with neat black eyeliner and smoky eyeshadow. It's the first time you've dressed up since the incident. A knock at the door snaps you from your trance and you answer it. Clint is wearing a suit with no tie and his top button undone. It fits him perfectly and shows off his muscles.
"Ready, Noodlehead?" He smirks evilly.
"No, Bird Boy, I need another hour."
His smirk is wiped off his face.
"But everyone's ready now and the reservation-"
"Dude, I'm joking." You laugh at how uncomfortable he's become.
You walk down the stairs together and enter one of Tony's limos. The driver takes you to a high-class restaurant and you suddenly wish that you dressed fancier. Oh, well. Throughout the night the Avengers talk to you about how to move on from what happened. They are so thankful for you not spilling anything. At the end of the night, you're in tears from all the love and admiration they are showing you. If these guys are going to be in your life, you're going to enjoy every last minute of it.