Thor - when you go on holiday

A huge grin spreads across your face as you take in the beautiful scenery of Breckenridge, Colorado. You take a deep breath and inhale the scent of pine trees and snow. It's good to be back. Leaping down the steps of your cabin, you land in the snow and chuckle as you feel the white flakes move under your feet. As you glance up at the sky, snowflakes fall on your face – colourless confetti in a wintery ballroom.

"(Y/N/N), put a coat on or you'll catch your death." A smooth voice calls from the open door.
You spin on your feet, tongue out.
"I don't need a coat! I have been too hot all year and now I can finally cool down." You grumble at your boyfriend.
He grins, but you don't realise what he is doing till you feel a ball of cold snow hit the side of your head. As soon as the snowball explodes on the side of your head, you know the fight is on: duck and cover, build a stash, keep your head down. Your (F/C) woollen gloves pick up snow like they want to be snowballs themselves, frozen crystals dangling from wild loose fibres you'd never normally notice. Already the coldness of the snow has deep chilled your fingers to a point where they no longer wish to bend. But cold or not, a snowball fight is a snowball fight and you don't give in – ever. Soon another icy ball hits the side of the tree you are hiding behind and another whistles through the air just above your head. There's a stupid grin plastered on your face as you take your first snowball and whip your arm back to send it flying towards Joe. Impact. You let out a whoop and the fight intensifies. The best thing you can do right now is taunt him into releasing all his missiles and then run out into the open with yours. It works like a charm every time.

Eventually, the two of you decide to call it equals and head inside. Secretly, you think that Joe is too cold and battered to carry on. Joe passes you a mug of hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and marshmallows. You slump down on the sofa, next to Joe and curl to his side.
"So, why are you having your bedroom wall rebuilt?" He questions with a smirk; his chestnut brown eyes meet your (E/C) ones.
You chuckle. "I hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D and the Avengers paid me a visit."
Joe just stares at you wide-eyed as he takes in that new piece of information.
"To be honest, I'm not surprised." He replies calmly. "Honestly, (Y/N/N), one day you are going to hack the wrong person and get assassinated or something."
You can't help but laugh. Joe tries to stay serious but he too joins in with your contagious laughter. Suddenly, your phone starts ringing; snapping you out of your fit. You grab your device and press the green button.
"Hello?" You ask, standing up and walking into the kitchen.
"Lady (Y/N), my raven has finally reached you!"
"What? Thor?" You stumble for words and in your confusion, you just burst out laughing. "Are you ok?"
"Perfect, now that I am talking to you." He takes a deep breath. "Would you like to meet up for a coffee?"
You grin like a mad woman. "Sure-"
"Excellent, I shall pick you up tomorrow at noon."
"Wait, Thor!" You wait for him to reply before carrying on. "I'm on holiday with my boyfriend at the moment."
"Oh."
Your heart shatters at the disappointment in his voice. Thor is like the human version on a puppy.
"But when I get back we can get a coffee."
"I will be counting down the minutes."
"Ok..." You notice Joe leaning on the door with a questioning look. "Listen, Thor, I have to go."
"Of course. I will see you later."
"Bye."
You wait to see if he ends the call and after a minute you decide to end it. One of your missions in life is to teach Thor how to use technology.
"You ready to go out?" Joe questions.
You nod with a huge smile. How come Thor always manages to cheer you up?