Intro (m)

Intro

"Ah ah Jungk- ah ahh s-slow down ahh." Jimin tries to make a sentence telling his best friend to be gentle on him. Being held against the wall, his asses being grabbed by Jungkook's both hands, legs straddling around the taller who lifted him up and now losing control while thrusting into him mercilessly.

"You're so tight, Jimin-ah." Jungkook says burying his face on the crook of Jimin's neck. His breath fans on the smooth skin causes the smaller to become more of a moaning mess.

"Ah Jung-k-kook. Ah. Ahhh. Right t-there."

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook smirks when he's being assured that he hits Jimin's favourite spot again, fastens his pace to gain more moans from the smaller.

"Yes, ah, keep doing that."

"You like that, huh? Ahh ahhh." Jungkook keeps on thrusting with the same angle he knows would make Jimin moan.

"Yeah. Ahhh I'm gonna ahh." Jimin then cums all over his stomach, leaning his head back, feeling overwhelmed by the pleasure as Jungkook thrusts into him even harder and faster to chase his own high.

"Ahhh me too." Jungkook cums too in his condom, panting in Jimin's shoulder as he takes his member out from Jimin.

"You're so rough." Jimin rolls his eyes while walking to get his clothes on the floor. He bends down to grab his robe before wearing it.

"I thought you liked it." Jungkook smirks, putting on his clothes quickly before sitting on the edge of Jimin's bed while checking out the smaller perky asses. He's amazed how Jimin's pink hole can make him feel so much out of the world. So tight and warm.

"It felt nice, but you need to listen. It hurts when you go too rough." Jimin says after putting on his rope, walking to the bathroom. He fails though. The taller one suddenly snatches him to sit on his lap.

"I'm sorry, ok? Stop acting like a virgin." Jungkook says looking at a rosy Jimin who's pouting, wrapping his arms around the smaller.

"Just try to listen next time. I'm serious."

"Oh you're looking forward to the next time already." Jungkook teases while sniffing onto Jimin's neck.

Jimin scoffs and tries to get off Jungkook's hold, but who is he to fight with his bulky best friend who would gain muscles just by lifting a spoon.

"Let me go, so I can go take a shower." Jimin orders.

"You're still smelling so nice." Jungkook says, sucking on Jimin's nape. "Why bother?"

"Jungkook. We're gonna be late." The smaller of the two starts to be more serious, turning his face to Jungkook. It's his favourite when Jimin pouts, but not when he's mad.

"Alright. I'll take a shower in the guest room." He lets the smaller off his hold.

Jimin gets up and grabs his clothes that were thrown on the floor earlier. "And be quick. You need to be present as that golden child. Aunty would be upset, if you don't go down before the guests arrive. Especially Mr. Lee. We know how much it means to you to get into IVY league uni, so don't act like an arrogant jerk tod-" And he can't finish his sentence because his golden child best friend just grabs his nape and pulls him into a harsh kiss. "Mmm."

It's obvious Jungkook wants to shut him up. Jimin being bossy makes Jungkook want to tame him. The kiss is deep and hard as if he wants to give Jimin a lesson. "You can shut up and go take a shower, or we're really going to be late." Jungkook then walks out of Jimin's room.

"Jerk." Jimin scoffs, looking at his best friend's back and disappears behind the door. His face feels hot. A smile he was trying really hard to hide finally shows up on his face. Of course, who wouldn't blush being kissed like that from the person he falls head over heels with.

Rubbing shower gel onto his body, Jimin sighs with his confusion. Jungkook's touches always make him weak and lose control. How would he escape these emotions toward his best friends when the taller always has his ways around him. That handsome face and strong build. That cheeky and warm personality. Funny how things turn out the way it is between them. Funnier is his feelings towards Jungkook this way.

Some find friends in their family. For Jeon and Park, they found family in friends. Best friends actually. Park Yuna, Park Seung ho, Joen Uee and Jeon Jungi, the four of them have been best friends since high school. They were high school sweethearts, went to the same university and the two couples got married the same year. Their families work in the industry that rely on each other. It was meant to be. This is like a story they keep telling their kids how destiny is very real for them. The famous story was when Jeon Uee was pregnant with Jungkook, and then Park Yuna was pregnant with Jimin around a month later.

Their parents' story was pure and innocent. Little did they know their children are having this dirty secret affair with each other. They didn't notice their two lovely children having sex by the pool of their shared propety at night during their trip together in Jeju island. They wouldn't imagine them giving each other blow jobs in the restroom during their company's party. They have no idea their little innocent Jiminie would ride himself on Jungkook in the car on their way home. They would freak out if they find their golden child Jungkook ramming into Jimin's pink tight hole in that conference room located in Jeon's company. This doesn't include Park's kitchen, Jeon's living room, Jeon's basement gym and Park's wine cellar.

It's been 17 years. They grew up with each other. Jungkook and Jimin always went to the same kindergarten, pre-school and high school. They did not have to find a best friend as it was already planned that they have each other no matter what. From pissing off the neighbours to school probations. From small fist fights to running away from street thugs. From having their first crush to first break up. From loving the best friend to being in love with the best friend, and from being best friends to

best friends with benefits.

————————-

End of intro

A/N: Hello awesome readers. Welcome to my new book. As always, I hope you guys enjoy.