Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)

"More?" The taller one asks.

"Mhm."

Their sex has always been rough without after care. It's just intense. Now It's so comforting. He feels warmed. No harsh hickeys. Just niblings and licking. Jungkook's hands are not squeezing his hips or asses, but carressing his back. Rubbing all over his skin gently, It makes Jimin's heart flutter.

Now that Jungkook is being gentle, Jimin has his hopes up. His mind wanders to the thoughts that Jungkook might be showing a sign that he likes him too. But if not, this could be a dangerous act that makes Jimin fall for his best friend harder. Finishing that thought, Jimin suddenly pulls away and brushes Jungkook's hand off his body.

"What are you actually doing?" Asking the taller one with his serious face, Jimin is still straddling Jungkook's lap. It's not feeling like Jungkook is trying to have sex with him.

"What?" Jungkook's eyebrows furrow because of the loss of touch.

"Your moves are not being straight to the point. You wanted to have sex?"

"Oh? No. I mean..." Jungkook shifts his gaze down. He's not sure of that himself. Sex? No he doesn't want that as of now. Jimin's question wakes him up from some sort of trance he was in. "What's wrong with making out? We've done it for god knows how many times."

"I-It's different." Jimin asks out of the hope that he might see some signs of affection from Jungkook. More than friends kind of affection.

Jungkook's lips are parted as he shifts his gaze away again, trying to think. Why is he gentle with Jimin? Why did he initiate this kind of kiss? He doesn't have any answer except he wants to. Nothing more. "I wanted to try something new. Why are you thinking so much?"

Oh? Ok. That's the reason then. Nothing more. Jimin's lips parted, getting his act together. He feels thankful for how dark the room is, so he can be sure that his disappointment is not seen by Jungkook. "Ok. I'm going to get ready for school." Jimin gets up and walks away into the bathroom. Closing the door, he pants a little.