Chapter 8: "Friendzone"

Chapter 8: "friendzone"

"Why do I have to choose when I can have both?"

-------------------------------

"Jungkook! What did you do to our car!?" The loud knock makes Jungkook jump from the bed. He lifts the upper part of his body up and glances at the door before he turns his head back at Jimin with the facial expression that says 'we're fucked.'

And yes, they're at the beginning of their second round after the messy ice-cream incident in a car. The two hormonal boys who can't get enough of each other decided to come straight to Jungkook's bedroom. Didn't even bother cleaning up the car.

"Who? Your dad?" Earns a nod from Jungkook, Jimin's eyes grow big as he pushes Jungkook away, looking for his clothes, but the closest he can get is Jungkook's t-shirt and boxer while the taller one runs to get his rope and put it on.

"Jungkook! Open up!" The loud knock doesn't stop. "Why is our car full of the stain of ice-cream?"

"Coming dad." Jungkook shouts, checking on Jimin who's sliding himself under the blanket. "Ready?" Jungkook whispers.

Jimin nods before he closes his eyes. Moving the blanket up his neck and pretending to sleep.

Jungkook takes one deep breath. He reaches the door and opens it calmly. "Sorry I was about to take a shower."

"Explain to me. Why is the car such a mess?!" Jungkook's father is obsessed with his cars. The middle aged man looks at Jungkook with anger in his eyes while resting his one hand on the door frame. "You know it will leave temporary stains. What have you done?" The man recalls the image of some light green stains in the back of the car. The leather seat gets sticky with some scratches.

"Uhm. I'm sorry, dad. I will go and clean it now." Jungkook utters, his gaze fails on the floor not because he feels bad with his doings. He's trying to suppress his smile thinking of his ice-cream sex with Jimin.

"It's already taken care of! And there are some scratches. I need some good explanation on why it was looking like there's a war happening in that car? Our car." Jungkook's dad frowns as he asks with the same angry tone.

"Mmm Jungkook. Who is that?"

Jungkook suddenly shifts his gaze inside the room, showing a slide frown. Not expecting Jimin to jump in.

"Jimin is here?" Jungkook's dad steps into the door and walks his way to the bed.

"Uncle?" Jimin rubs his eyes, pouting cutely. "What happened?" He lifts himself up.

"Jimin-ah? I'm sorry. Did I wake you up? Was I loud?" Jungkook's dad asks Jimin. His voice turns softer all of the sudden, causing Jungkook to roll his eyes at him. Park Jimin, Jeon parent's favorite.

"Hmm no, it's ok." Jimin frowns with his eyes half-closed. "Uncle, I'm so sorry. I got ice-cream, and they spilled all over your car. I tried to wipe them with my shirt, but it didn't work. I scratched the surface by accident. Please don't be mad at me." His eyes open up, and they turn to puppy sad eyes, pretending to look guilty. "My hands were hurt too, so I couldn't clean more." Jimins looks down on his hands with the obvious pout. Here he comes. Actor Park Jimin.