Chapter 17: Coping

A/N: I've been busy. I finally got the time to update.

Chapter 17: Coping

Chapter 17: Coping

The sun is saying goodbye to the sky, and yet Jimin is still not saying goodbye to his bed since the morning. Glancing at tissues and snacks at the end of his bed, he sighs as he places his bed back on his soft pillow staring at the ceiling. His diet plan was put aside three days ago since that fight with Jungkook happened.

After he left Jungkook in his room after that fight, Jimin stayed there until the morning just to make sure Jungkook left. Fortunately, there was no knocking at the door, phone calls or texts right after that fight. Just silent. Jimin decided to use his house phone to call and tell Taehyung briefly about what happened, and informed his soulmate that he's going to need some time alone. He told his parents that he's not feeling well, and he might skip school for several days.

Jimin can't seem to care about anything since then. Less proper meals and more sugary treats. His pink hair started fading into blonde. Jimin could care less about keeping it pink. Really. No energy left to care. His diet plan was put aside and replaced with all things sweet except ice-cream. Ice-cream is too painful. Ice-cream is betrayal. Ice-cream fucked him right after he confessed and kissed some random girl right in front of his eyes.

Taking a shower, washing his face and brushing his teeth are the most he can do. Laying in bed all day, playing the sims, binge watching everything on Netflix. Anything but Harry Potter and Iron Man. It's too painful to watch the movies. They will only remind Jimin of those memories of roleplay sex with Jungkook. The memories Jimin can no longer walk back to. 

"Jimin-ah!" The sound of his mother knocking on the door. She checks on Jimin everyday after work, but why is she home so early today?

"Coming." Getting up slowly, Jimin walks toward the door. "You're back?" He asks his eomma before he gives her a hug.

"Yes. Are you feeling better?" His mother asks with a gentle voice, checking on his son. "Hmm? You don't look bad at all for someone who hasn't left their room for three days." She smiles, rubbing her hand on Jimin's head.