Chapter 55: Move in with me.

"Ah! Jungkook! Ahh mmm." Jimin moaned into Jungkook's ear while his arms wrapped around his bulky bestfriend who thrusts into him like crazy. "Jungkook. Slow down. Ahhh." He hit Jungkook's back. As much as Jimin loved it, it's very intense. The sex was too intense, and Jimin knew that his body was not up for it even though there's some sort of pleasure in being thrusted into like that.

The taller bestfriend slowed down. He pulled back up to see Jimin who's turning all sweaty and red. The crescent eyes were half opened. Jimin didn't look so sinful anymore. "Do you want to stop?" A serious question was asked.

"No. Just be more gentle." Jimin uttered with his eyes almost closed.

"We should stop." Jungkook then pulls his hard member out from Jimin's hot hole.

The smaller one didn't say anything after. His arms fell down on the bed immediately. Jimin's head tilted to the side. His whole body was giving up to gravity.

Wearing his boxer, Jungkook then poured the water from a jug on the TV table into a glass. "Jimin, drink this." Jungkook didn't wait for Jimin to get up. He slid his hand under Jimin's back before he lifted Jimin's upper body up to drink the water he's offering. Jimin's head fell immediately on his chest. "Jimin. Drink some water. Are you hungry?"

"No." Jimin then grabbed the glass of water and gulped down slowly.

"How are you feeling? Should we go to the hospital?"

"What? No. No hospital." Jimin uttered. "I'm tired, and it's just cold."

Right when Jimin finished that sentence, Jungkook went ahead and grabbed the clothes from his closet. "Here, wear this." He offered a sweater and sweatpants, waiting for Jimin to slowly wear them.

The back of Jungkook's hand was touching Jimin's forehead to check if he had fever as he watched Jimin's back fall on the headboard of the bed. "Are you sure we shouldn't go to the hospital?"

"I said no." Jimin frowned. "I told you to be more gentle. You can't hear anything when you fuck, can you?"

"Sorry."

"Could they take it?"

"What?"

"Those girls you slept with. Could they take it?" Jimin asked, not caring if it's a personal question.

"They could. For several rounds, actually." Jungkook was not hesitant to answer the question, but he realized he might have given the wrong answer when Jimin looked down on his lap. Well, that pout Jimin didn't mean to let out fire something at Jungkook. Need to give a kiss, so he did.

A quick peck on Jimin's bottom lip caused Jimin to shift his gaze up at Jungkook.

"Their holes don't feel as good as yours. Don't worry." Jungkook ruffled Jimin's hair gently.

"Whose hole feels best?"

Yours.

No words are being uttered from Jungkook. The pair of big doe eyes just stared at Jimin's face. Not knowing how to answer this. It's scary because at the moment, Jungkook knew so well that it's not only Jimin's hole, but everything Jimin felt best. Jimin's small body with some baby fat. Jimin's scent even when it's sweaty. Those delicious chubby cheeks. The kiss too. Jungkook loves Jimin's sloppy kiss so much. Shit.

"We shouldn't talk about this."

"Why not? We're friends, and I'm just curious." Jimin's eyebrows were still frowning. He's not thinking about what kind of answer he's expecting. Maybe at the back of his mind, he wanted Jungkook to say that it's him Jungkook feels best with.