Chapter 48: Cock blocker

"Was it planned?" Jimin asks while they're in the elevator. Right now, they're in the building that Jeon's office is located in. "Did you know they're going to take photos of us?"

"Trust me, If I knew about this, I wouldn't let you bend your head down to my crotch and lick on my dick like that. They're not my dad's people." Jungkook says as they walk out from the elevator.

"You were actually not letting me lick it." Jimin rolls his eyes. "You'd rather go and have lunch." He emphasizes the last sentence.

"Do you know how screwed we are?" Jungkook lets out a sigh.

"I mean. People need to know that we're a couple anyways." Jimin says, no sign of shyness at the word couple. Keeping his face straight, Jimin bows back to the employees on the way who bow at them while Jungkook just ignores them on the way to his dad's office.

"But this is scandalous." Jungkook utters, scrolling on his phone.

"If you are screwed, then I'm screwed too." Jimin says. "How bad is this going to be? I don't see how this is that bad."

"It's reputation and credibility." Jungkook replies. They're about to reach Jungkook's father's office.

The secretary bows to them in front of a big wooden door. "Mr. Jeon is in a video meeting right now. He requested for you guys to have a seat and wait for him here. It will take a while." He gestures to the couch in front of the office. "Let me get you guys some water. Let me know if you guys need anything."

"Thank you." Jimin utters as he sits on the couch beside Jungkook, crossing his legs. "Just chill, can't you? It's not like you're the one who's seen as a cock sucker in that photo." He still says it in a casual manner. Jimin is not feeling that there's anything to be ashamed of even though he's a little mad about their privacy being violated. Well, it's not actually private. They were in public, but still. "That's what the photo is about. It's unfair because I didn't actually get to suck it."

Turning his face to Jimin, Jungkook raises his eyebrows, trying to keep his voice low. Jungkook is not sure how to feel about this. Can he feel that it's so cute and arousing how Jimin is being bitter about this? "How is it that you're so mad about not getting to suck my dick?"

"Not only that. You should add how I didn't even get any dick at all. That would have made my lunch time fun. We could have been having a fun sex, if you didn't cockblock us so hard." Jimin crosses his arms, laying back on the couch, making himself comfortable. Not sure if it's because of sex deprivation that he's getting mad or is it because Jungkook chose lunch over him.

"Can you keep it down? We're in my dad's workplace."

"See? It's always reputation and credibility you're worried about. I knew it. That's why you stopped me." Jimin, again, rolls his eyes. "You'd rather go eat and have our photos taken by your dad's people."

Jungkook is starting to be irritated by being misunderstood. Well, half misunderstood. Reputation is not the reason why he stopped them from fucking. "We have partners and clients who work with us. It's important to be taken seriously by our partners and clients."

"And just because you're caught fucking me in a car, which, by the way, you did not allow it to happen, how's that gonna make people take you less seriously? It's your sex life, and someone just invaded your privacy. It's your potential they should be focusing on. You're good and what you do should be more than enough."

"You're right, Jimin. I agree on every single word you say, but I don't want to be noticed publicly in that field. At all." Jungkook lets out a sigh. "And reputation is not even the reason I stopped you."