Chapter 40: Fiance?

Chapter 40: Fiance. 

'You guys are getting married.'

The same specific sentence still stuck in Jimin's head during the ride on the way to Jeon's. Throwing his phone on the front seat, Jimin gives up on trying to call his parents. They wouldn't pick up. He guesses it's their way to make Jimin go. Ignoring the calls too, it seems like Jungkook has been calling since he got in the car.

Good driver, really. Jimin can see Jungkook's car driving behind on the way to Jeon. Jimin knows better not to speed up when he's in this emotional rage. He won't let his emotions drive. Therefore, all he can do is let Jungkook follow, and it seems Jungkook is so good at following him. He doesn't let any cars get in the way.

Not long after, Jimin arrives at Jeon's house. The gate opens for him to drive past the big house entrance to park his car. Jimin lets out a sign. What's actually going on? Him and Jungkook are getting married? How long have they been planning? How did it happen? And one of the most important questions is, when did Jungkook know about it?

If Jungkook has known about it for quite a while, is it the reason why Jungkook has been nice and sweet? Is it the reason why Jungkook has been trying to fix things between them? There are so many things that the Jungkook he knew wouldn't do, but then all of the sudden Jungkook was making an effort, being so sweet to make him soft? Is it simply because of the business only?

Jimin gets out of the car. The first thing he sees is Jungkook, standing in front of his house's front door.

"Jimin-ah."

"How long have you known about this?" Jimin asks calmly, but anger is still showing in his eyes.

"Not long ago." Jungkook utters.

"When did you know about it?"

"This last Monday. That's when I knew it would be real."

"And you kept it from me?" Jimin lets out a scoff.

"Jimin, I was not in that position to tell you. It's our pare-"

Jimin doesn't wait for Jungkook to finish the sentence. He just walks into the house, going straight to his right to the living room where he guesses the parents are.