Chapter 57: FWBS

Chapter 57: FWBS

Sunlight hits the pair of closed big doe eyes. Jungkook's eyebrows are knitted together as he rolls his body on the other side. One of his hands roams around the bed. No one. Jimin was not there the first morning they moved in together after their first sex. And the fourth morning is still the same. A light frustrating groan is being let out. First reason being, Jimin did not stay. He tried to cuddle Jimin, and the smaller one left again. Another reason? It's because they had sex, and totally breaking their one date one sex rules. Twice, last night. And the other previous nights too. Can't blame Jimin for that.

New apartment. New bed. New everything.

The new apartment they are supposed to live in for now for public eyes to see. They both avoided choosing where they wanted to live. That caused the parents to decide that they can live in a low rise private luxury apartment that shares a wall with Jeon's department store.

2 bedrooms. Huge elegant living room. A swimming pool on a balcony that's big enough for Jungkook to work out. Amazing kitchen with a beautiful granite kitchen top. A lovely rooftop garden where they can see the city from the 7th floor. They get their private elevator, and if Jimin goes shopping, the staff from the department store would actually deliver his shopping bags right after.

Jungkook knew to keep in mind that this is a fake move in, and it wouldn't mean anything to them this time. Well, it means something to him, but it wouldn't mean anything to Jimin. He has to respect that. It feels like an expanding rubber band though. The young man started to think more about his egos. How he's trying to get Jimin in his arms without thinking about what Jimin wants.

But what exactly would Jimin want? Does Jimin still want him? For sure, for sex. Jimin agreed to go on that first date with him because his hormones were calling for Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook didn't have the heart to choose the place he wanted. He didn't feel like he deserved to choose. Jungkook made sure to take back that move in question and told himself that it's just the beginning stage where he's courting Jimin.

Well, only if Jimin let him. They moved in with their belongings the first night. Due to work, they didn't have that much time to settle. They're busy, but not too busy to put things back in places though. Them, especially Jimin, knew how to keep them both busy every night by moaning against each other's mouth.

Jungkook guesses the one date one sex rule is off the table.

Getting ready, Jungkook looks at himself in the mirror, looking at the hickeys Jimin has been giving so many. Like so so many. The smaller one even gave hickeys on his neck, and Jungkook couldn't even stop Jimin from doing so. Needy Jimin is extremely hot. What Jimin has been thinking?

Ever since that night itself when that woman interrupted their kiss. It was going so well. Jimin initiated that sweet kiss, but well, that Yeri girl had to come and interrupt right at that moment, and it would have been fine if it was just a random girl, but it's the same girl Jungkook made a stupid question to make out with.