Chapter 38: News

Chapter 38: News

Jungkook: Hey, I happened to wear your slippers home. I need to get my shoes. Can I stop by tomorrow early morning? I need to wear that pair to a meeting as my client owns that brand. Sorry.

------------------------

It's not that Jimin doesn't know that it's an excuse, but Park Jimin doesn't seem to catch up with Jungkook's game. It sounds bad to call it Jungkook's game. Tricks? Ways? Jimin doesn't know what to call it, but the latter has been smooth, and due to Jimin's busy schedule, he doesn't have enough time to think of how to deal. Not much time to sit and think on how to put Jungkook back to his place.

Seems like Jungkook is not the only one who makes many excuses to get close to Park Jimin.

After that night since Jungkook forgot his shoes, Jungkook "forgot" his stuff at Jimin's apartment again, and he made it convincing enough by leaving his phone in Jimin's guest bathroom after Jungkook asked Jimin if he can breakfast at Jimin's place before he went to work, knowing that he'd come back again in the evening to grab his phone. Jungkook didn't forget to bring his laptop to ask for Jimin's idea about the new shop decoration they're opening.

That next night ended with them having sex. It turned Jungkook on so much how Jimin talks about things he knows so confidently. It turned Jungkook on even more when Jimin was trying to out smart him while fighting for his ideas. They argued about the ideas, and that bossy attitude made Jungkook want to tie Jimin up in bed, and make Jimin moan his name with that bossy voice which Jungkook would shut him up with kisses and his strong thrusts.

Fun ideas exchange. Casual quick meals. Laughters. Sex(es). These are the things that have been happening these past few days as well as Jungkook's excuses.

Excuses like forgetting things, asking for help with work ideas and even the stupidest one like 'The water in my apartment ran out. Can I go and take a shower at yours?' on a phone call at 5 in the morning, disturbing Jimin from his comfy deep slumber. Did Jungkook know too well that Jimin won't argue when he tries to sleep? Because normally, Jimin would tell Jungkook to go to his parent's, but Jimin just agreed, and when asked about room passwords, Jimin just gave it away, in order to go back to sleep really quickly. Therefore, now it's not the guest access Jimin created. It is the room's password.