Chapter 18: Without you

A/N: Hello. I finally update. <3

 <3

Chapter 18: Without you

"Jungkook. Go get Jimin. Tell him we're hungry, and we won't wait anymore."

Still not moving from his spot, Jimin stands still on one of the stairs, looking at the dining room door. How come his mom didn't mention that Jeon family is here, but then he remembers that it's normal. Jeon is also family, and their parents don't usually inform them when they visit because they're not guests. His mom might have forgotten to mention.

Can't think. Can't move. Should he go back up to his room? He should. He's not ready for this. Turning his body back, Jimin starts to walk back up the stairs, but then he freezes again when he hears a familiar voice calling his name.

"Jimin."

Jimin doesn't turn his head to face the owner of the voice. He keeps on walking upstairs.

"Jimin-ah. Finally! Come on, your appa said we can't touch the meatballs until you're here."

Turning around, Jimin bows to Jungkook's dad who's standing behind Jungkook, wrapping his arm around his son. "Hello, uncle." Trying his best to avoid eye contact with Jungkook who's staring at him. "Uhm I'm not feeling well. I might head back to my room."

"Yeah? We can send the food to your room then? Jungkook, go keep Jimin company."

"No! That's fine." Jimin raises his voice. "Ah I mean I want to rest. I'm not very hungry right now."

"But still, Jungkook should keep you company. Your eomma said you haven't been out of your room for days" Jungkook's dad still insists. "Go Jungkook." He taps on Jungkook's shoulder.

The young master Jeon stands still at his spot, not uttering anything. His gaze is still on Jimin who's looking so fine. Too fine for someone getting his heart broken. The dark circles under Jimin's eyes are not too dark. Just a little darker than normal. Jimin's eyes are now swollen. It looks like Jimin has been eating fine. It's good. It's not like Jungkook would expect Jimin to turn into a stick pale ghost, but this makes me doubt how much he matters to his tiny best friend.