Chapter 1: Jeon and Park

It's almost like an 'us against the world' kind of friendship. Do they have benefits toward each other, business wise? No, but surely the reputation of their businesses do compliment each other because who wouldn't fancy being one of the tops in the business world with your best friends. Media really admire the friendship of the two families. They don't use their friendship in marketing but It somehow benefits them indirectly, marketing wise.

The Park.

They have owned prints and publishing businesses for decades from generations after generations. While Park Seung Ho is in charge of the prints and publishing business along with the others from the families, Park Yuna is in charge of 'Ploy' magazine; a fashion magazine for men and women. One of the rare magazines that survive the digital era with their brilliant campaign to make people value books and papers using social media. How amusing. Not everyone can make people buy an actual magazine when they can access tons of contents in one click. As well as the Jeon, they are old money. They're the kind of people who don't go out to fancy restaurants every weekend, but they have their 5 stars hotel personal chef, cooking simple food for them every meal and 24/7.

The Jeon.

They own a worldwide famous fashion brand representing Korean tradition mixed with modern life-style. They also produce Korean traditional fabric. Jeon Uee doesn't only sell traditions, but she creates new ones complementing people's lifestyles. Beside this Korean representative clothing brand, they're also known as the royal family of the fashion world. Why? Because her husband, Jung Jungi owns a high-end department store that holds most contracts for importing international brands. Not only for mainstream high-end brands like Gucci, Chanel or Prada. They also import more niche hidden exclusive brands for extremely rich people who want their style to be unique. It could be said that Jeon drives Korean fashion trends. Just like the Park, it's a family business. They built the empire with their families.

-------------------------

It's a formal gathering Jeon and Park arrange every month or other month. This time it's at Park's residence. The party includes 20-30 guests. They will invite different people each time, depending on the theme and purpose. Being authentic and genuine, they need to socialize and keep their connections in check. Different people lead to new partners. More benefits.