Chapter 25: See you

Chapter 25: See you

Jungkook: Are you excited?

Jimin: Yes, a little. Can't wait to eat all the food 😌

Jungkook: You'll get all the food very soon

Jimin: Yes. Appa said he will arrange a hot pot party for me. They'll invite you and your parents too

Jungkook: I'm definitely coming.

Jimin: Don't you dare not come 😠

Jungkook: I said I'm coming. I won't miss free food.

Jimin: Lmao since when you're crazy about free food?

Jungkook: I don't know. It grew on me I guess.

Jimin: xD Alright, the plane is taking off now. I'll see you tomorrow.

Jungkook: (Typing....)

Jungkook: (Typing......)

Jungkook: Safe flight. See you 💙

And that one heart emoji got Jimin trying to control his blush. Covering his face while smiling and screaming, that one heart emoji got Jimin's heart beat real fast for hours. It's the first time ever that Jungkook sends him a heart emoji. Jimin actually has to do breathing exercises to come back to his senses, reminding himself again that he should not have his hopes high. He's been working on that, not knowing his taller best friend on the other side of the world is doing the same thing.

Inhale in for four seconds, hold for another four and exhale another four. Keep doing it until calming down. It works every time to take away nervousness before talking in front of class and meeting new people, but this is not the case.

Can't be grounded, Jungkook is restless, looking at their chat countless times. Tiptoeing over the text he just sent. Would heart emoji make Jimin feel weird? Did he give Jimin hope for sending emoji? Was it flirting? Jungkook doesn't like to look that way, but he couldn't help himself.