Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon

"Oh my god." Taehyung's eyes couldn't grow any bigger. "Oh my god. I still remember that party when Jungkook turned 16. I was wasted. I even blacked out. That's when you guys fucked each other for the first time. Oh my god."

"Keep it down." Jimin almost yells. "And yes, that's how it started."

"So it's been a year?"

"A year and around 6-7 months." Jimin replies casually as he takes a small bite of dumpling.

"And what happened after? Not awkward at all?" Taehyung asks excitedly.

"Surprisingly, no. Nothing was awkward. I had school work the next day, so I left in the morning. I left a message. He called in the evening, and we talked things out. He was not ready for a relationship, and so did I. We agreed that we will keep that between us, and it won't happen again." Jimin tells the story.

"And how did you two end up here? You guys obviously are still fucking."

"You know the tension was there every time we met. The sex was too good. We lost control so many times, so we made a deal again to become best friends with benefits. How did you figure it out by the way? The others know too? Are they being suspicious?" Jimin's eyes show worries.

"No. Me, Namjoon and Yoongi hyung didn't think you guys are fucking at all. To be honest, you guys have been really smooth. You hide it so well. We couldn't tell. They made a joke about you guys fucking when you guys stayed over at each other's place or disappeared somewhere and came back together, but they said it's impossible. As impossible as touching stars. Who would have thought..." Taehyung chuckles.

"Touching stars might be even easier, but Tae, then how did you know? You know. Abou us fucking."

"Oh. I did not know. I couldn't tell if you didn't tell me." Taehyung smirks.

"Then?" Jimin tilts his head. "Then why did you ask?"

"Oh Jimin. My pabo Jiminie. Next time when someone asks you something like that. Make sure to reject it and walk away." Taehyung smiles looking at his soulmate.