Chapter 34: Chance

Chapter 34: Chance

"Hey." Jungkook greets Jimin with a light smile.

"Hey." Jimin greets back.

They didn't ride the same car to Jungkook's apartment since Jimin also drove his own car to Jeon's house. In The End they came in different cars even Jungkook insists on letting someone take Jimin's car later because of Jimin's ankle condition, but the smaller one also insists that it's fine.

"Do you need a hand with that?" Jungkook points at a medium cross body bag that Jimin is holding.

"Oh no. It's fine." Jimin utters as he puts on his bag. "Let's get in?"

"Yeah, let's go." Jungkook leads them both to the elevator, glancing at Jimin who's showing no sign of nervousness or excitement.

"Do you mind if I use your guest bathroom when we reach? I need to freshen up." Jimin asks as they enter the elevator.

"Yes, of course." Jungkook glances at the bag. "What's in your bag?"

"Just the essentials. Since we're having sex. I want to clean up first."

Jungkook raises his eyebrows. Jimin was never like this before. They always loved it rough, and of course they both didn't mind a little bit of spontaneous sex where they did not wash up before. What's with these things? Curiosity hits him on who Park Jimin is becoming. The ding sound of the elevator distracts him from his thoughts. They both walk out from the elevator. "Is it like your sex bag? Do you always have them ready?"

"I thought I'd sleep over at my parent's tonight, but they're in that mysterious meeting. It can be a sex bag since I've got mostly everything I need in it." Jimin says as he waits for Jungkook to scan his finger. The door is opened, and Jungkook steps aside for him to get in first.

"Do you want anything to drink?" The lights turn on, and Jungkook walks toward the fridge. "I've got some sparkling wine. The sweet kind. Do you like them?"

"Moscato? It's my favorite kind of sparkling. " Jimin takes off his shoes.

"I knew it's something you'd like." Oh no, Jungkook didn't just get a few bottles of sweet sparkling wine because he expects that they'll be having sex soon. Jungkook just happened to drive past the wine store that's not on his way home and went in to get the best kind of Moscato sparkling wine which he can get someone do that for him.