Chapter 2: Fight and make up

A/N: Enjoy and welcome.

Chapter 2: Fight and make up

"Jungkook is not going to the US anymore."

"What?" Jimin's eyes grow big as he raises his high pitched voice. It's shocking for him.

Of course, it is shocking. They've been talking about going to the US to study together since god knows how long. And now, Jungkook plans to throw it away without telling him. Jimin is so mad to the point where he wonders if Jungkook wants to throw away their friendship too.

He doesn't think his decision is wrong anymore after he heard about Jungkook's.

The atmosphere in the living room becomes quiet. Jimin has been quiet. Jungkook's parents briefly explain that Jungkook wants to study in Seoul and at the same time start to work at Jeon and Co right away. Since Jeon Jungi is the CEO now, Jungkook is going to become one after his dad. It would benefit him and the business.

Being successful at a young age is what Jungkook has put as his goal. Jimin knows by heart, but he didn't know it was this young. As young as 17, Jimin thinks they can take some time to enjoy themselves.

The Jeon bid their goodbye to the Park couple and Jimin who's sullen, crossing his arms and zoning out. He doesn't even bother looking at their Volk van where Jungkook must already be sitting at the back.

"Jimin-ah." His dad rubs on his back, trying to calm Jimin down.

"I'm fine." Jimin forces an obvious fake smile.

"You're not." His mom says. "Come here to eomma." She opens her arms wide, and Jimin walks slowly into her hugs.

"I'll be fine." Jimin utters softly. "Sorry eomma. I didn't mean to disappoint you."

"You did not disappoint me. Not even one bit. I'm actually proud of you for choosing the life you want to live and make your own decision. Just next time. Let us know." His mom says to Jimin who's in her arms as she rubs Jimin's head gently.