Chapter 5: How it started (M)

Flashback

"Happy Birthday Jungkook!!" The crowd says in unison, raising their glasses to the birthday boy who's turning 16 today and already a little dizzy by the amount of alcohol.

"Thank you everyone." Jungkook raises his voice as he raises his glass and gulps down his Jack and coke in one go.

"Happy Birthday Jungkook." A small pink hair male comes towards him with a crescent eyes smile. He gives his best friend a hug.

"Jimin, where's my gift?" Jungkook teases.

"Well, I'll give it to you later. Now just go and enjoy." Jimin smiles.

"Hey guys! Let's play truth or dare." One of their classmates shouted. Some people join, and some seem to be having fun at the pool and other entertainments in this game room at Jeon's residence where the party is arranged. Their parents are just cool like that.

"Should we?" Jungkook asks Jimin.

"Truth or dare? Hmm why not? I've never tried the game. Let's do it." Jimin says in excitement.

"Alright gather up guys." Yugyeom announces. "We got 5 people. Anyone else wants to join?" He asks one last time.

"Me." The group turns their heads to a handsome and tall boy who's the owner of the voice. "Count me in." He says as he walks towards the group, giving Jimin an obvious stare.

"Stop staring at Jackson. Don't be rude." Jungkook says in a casual but serious manner. "Do you still wanna play?" The birthday boy asks the shorter pink-haired boy who's obviously uncomfortable.

"Do you want me to look like a coward in front of him? We're playing. Just ignore him ok?" Jimin whisper-yells at his best friend.

"Ok. I won't back off if he teases you or crosses the line." Jungkook informs.

"Quit acting like a dad and let's play already." Jimin pushes Jungkook to sit in the circle with the rest. 

"I mean it." Jungkook says before he sits beside Jimin.

"Ok. You guys know the rule. We're spinning the bottle. The person who spins gets to ask a question or order the one that's pointed by the bottle. It's truth, dare or drink" Yugyeom informs. Everybody nods.

"Wait. We have to drink?" Jimin asks. "I don't drink." It's a promise to his parents to not drink before 18.

"Well then only two options left. Truth or dare." Yugyeom replies. "Or do you want to back off?"

If Jimin's not wrong, he thinks he saw Jackson smirking at him. "N-No, I won't back off." He's going to keep his cool in front of Jackson, his ex boyfriend.

"Let's spin then." Yugyeom takes the first spin. The bottle points to the girl with glossy brown long hair whose pretty face compliments her slim body so well. One of the cheerleaders. "Yeri. Truth or dare?"