Chapter 62: First night

"I don't want your apologies. I want to keep being mad at you. I want to keep punishing you. I don't want to get over it. I don't want us to be fine. You don't deserve that. I do, but you don't." Jimin thinks it's pretty clear. If Jungkook is not too stupid, the taller one should be able to guess that he's never over Jungkook.

"You can. We don't need to be fine. You can keep punishing me. I deserve that. From now on. Anything you want, and I'll follow."

Jimin stares into Jungkook's eyes. He can feel that Jungkook really means it. Those big doe eyes are determined. A determined puppy energy is being sent towards Jimin right at this moment. He hates it though, but he doesn't have that much time to think of Jungkook's big doe genuine puppy eyes. Jimin realizes he just bursted out his feelings big time. This one is the biggest. He just told Jungkook that he still has feelings for him. He told Jungkook that Jungkook still has all sorts of effects on him. This includes how Jimin just let Jungkook know that everything Jungkook does is the best compared to the others.

However, the young master Jeon is not at all focused on things that would have boosted his own egos. He only focuses on some specific sentences about how Ray was treating Jimin. 'Like an object' Jimin said. What's that supposed to mean? He knows what it means, but he would like to know more in detail, so he knows how many times he has to punch that guy on his face.

Jungkook grabs Jimin in his arms for another hug. "I'm sorry. You don't ever have to forgive me, but I'm really sorry." His right hand roams down and rubs on Jimin's lower back.

"I don't ever want to forgive you." Jimin says against Jungkook's ear as his chin is placed on Jungkook's shoulder.

"What did he do?" Jungkook can't help it. Hot headed Jeon Jungkook is never gone, especially when it comes to things about Jimin.

"What?"

Jungkook pulls off their hug. "What did he do?" His arms are still around Jimin's waist. It's his intention to not let Jimin escape, knowing that Jimin wouldn't want to answer. "If it's ok for you to talk about it." Jungkook curses at himself, mentally, for asking it right away. Bogum hyung did indirectly train him about this kind of stuff too. It was not exactly a lesson or anything, but he sometimes heard how Bogum would talk on his phone with his fellow doctors about some suspicious wounds some of their patients got. In this case, Jungkook did let a question slip.