Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"

"You're fine. You're going to be fine." Jungkook says, placing his chin on the top of Jimin's head. "I'm here. I won't go anywhere." Comforting has never been his thing. He utters the words to the smaller one in his arms, giving a light kiss on Jimin's forehead and hoping that he's doing it right.

Jimin's eyes widened at the touch, sobbing at the warmth he's feeling throughout his whole body. Tears won't stop coming out. Where have they been? Why do they decide to show up now, ruining all his makeup today?

Why can they just stop?

Why exactly is Jungkook hugging him like this? This makes him become all soft. This is not good. A small fist pushes Jungkook's chest gently. The taller of the two assumes that Jimin might want some space to breathe, so he pulls away while one of his arms is still holding onto Jimin's waist.

Jimin pushes harder. His gaze is down, not meeting eyes with Jungkook. Now Jungkook thinks he can tell Jimin is trying to push him away. Again. Jungkook is thankful for the advantages of his physical strength he has. The other of his strong arm wraps around Jimin, connecting with the other one causing the owner of those puppy wet crescent eyes to push him away a little harsher, but as usual. He can't fight Jungkook's strength. "Can I not let you push me away anymore?" Jungkook is not going to make a false promise that it's just this once.

Getting stuck in Jungkook's hold, Jimin shifts his gaze to the side. "Crying is not *hc* stupid, you know? It's r-really not." Jimin utters. His small fists are still being used as a mental guard. Just because Jungkook is comforting him, it doesn't erase the fact that Jungkook used to call him stupid for crying. "M-my tears are... *hc* a-are not stupid." Jimin lets out another sob.

Jungkook knows he needs to focus since Jimin is being all adorable saying in sobs. "They're not stupid. I know."

"You called me stupid every time. You hated it so much when I cried." Jimin's eyes are showing pain, unintentionally.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook tightens his embrace. "I really hate it so much when you cry. I still hate it now." It's difficult for him to see.

A frown is shown on Jimin's face. "Then let go of me." Jimin starts to push again. "If it's making you mad, then le-"