Chapter 21: New beginning

A/N: Hello my awesome readers

A/N: Hello my awesome readers. I finally update.

Chapter 21: New beginning

"Jimin! Jimin-ah are you awake?" Taehyung shouts on the phone. "You're about to be late. I'm at the lobby. Come on down."

"I'm not going to class today. You can go ahead."

"What why? Are you alright?" Taehyung asks.

"I'm fine. I just don't feel like going today. Plus I'm not done with my assignments. I need more time."

"Ah Jimin, come on. Don't skip class too much."

"I still have 4 times left, so it's fine. It's just this once, Tae." Jimin chuckles to make skipping sound less like a serious issue.

"I'll hurry back and help you with your assignment."

"No need to. I'll finish everything by then. I'm gonna go eat something now. See you." Jimin presses the hang up button before he throws his phone back in bed. Staring at the ceiling, Jimin lets out a sigh. It's time to wake up.

Getting up from his bed, Jimin walks to the living room of his 1b1b, glancing at the kitchen counter where his assignments are laying around. His gaze stops at a random pen on the counter itself. Jimin grabs the pen while looking at the trash can. It's been days that Jimin has been hesitant whether he should throw it away. No, it's not a blue Lamy pen that Jungkook gave him as a farewell gift. It's a random pen Jungkook gave him when he was filling the form for ground flight attendance at the airport back in Seoul.

Jimin curses himself so hard. He succeeded not taking anything that would remind him about Jungkook with him, but he just forgot to return that stupid pen. A random stupid pen Jimin has not been able to throw away.

He lets out another sigh when he looks at the unwashed dishes in the sink. His stomach is growling. The young master Park walks to the cabinet close to the fridge. He sets up the pan before he cracks 2 eggs in there. Opening the rice cooker to check if he has enough rice while waiting for the eggs to start cooking, Jimin also takes a picture to send it to his mother as he smiles. It's a simple plain meal he's been cooking for himself almost every day for almost a week since he reached San Francisco.