Chapter 14: Farewell (M)

A/N: Warning! Mature content ahead. The smut part does contain some things that's related with the story line. I do encourage you to at least skim if you don't like to read smut because it will give some sort of sense. Read at your own risk. 

Chapter 14: Farewell (M)

"Jungkook?" Jimin gets chills all over his body. His swollen face turns pale. He freezes on his spot. How long has Jungkook been standing here? Did Jungkook hear everything?

Jimin and Taehyung glance at each other. They have no clue. Jungkook is staring at them with an unreadable expression. The three look at each other back and forth. It's mostly Jungkook scanning Jimin's face, and Jimin looks away avoiding eye-contact.

"Are you feeling better?" Jungkook asks with a serious face.

"Mhm." Jimin hums in response.

"Let's go? We're going to be late for a party." Jungkook starts to walk.

'Do you think he hears us?' Jimin mouths to Taehyung.

'I don't know.' Taehyung shrugs as he mouths back.

The two boys follow Jungkook with worries. Especially Jimin who squeezes Taehyung's hand on their way to the car. They see Yoogi and Namjoon waiting for them at the parking lot.

"Uhm Jungkook, I'm going with Tae. You can go with Yoongi hyung." Jimin utters.

Jungkook turns around and stares at Jimin once again without saying anything back for some seconds. "No, it doesn't make sense that Taehyung has to drop you off in a different direction."

"I'm ok with that." Taehyung argues.

"Then let hyung take your car, Jimin. I have some clothes at your house. I'm going to change there. I'm coming with you." Jungkook says in a serious voice.

"O-Ok. I guess I'll see you at the party then." Jimin can't argue. He has no reason to go in the separate car with Jungkook who's walking towards his car. Jimin waves goodbye to Taehyung who's mouthing 'goodluck' right back at him.