Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned

The plump lips that belong to Jimin parted. There's a light breath being exhaled out, and in Jungkook's naughty ears, they almost sound sexy. And if Jungkook is not too full of himself, he can see those plump lips are moving closer and closer to him, causing him to lean forward too. The small hand grabs the collar of Jungkook's white dress shirt. Jungkook does not know what's going on, but it's happening. Jimin is about to kiss him.

That smaller hand pulls Jungkook's collar harsher, and Jungkook just grabs Jimin's face. The pair of crescent eyes just stares at Jungkook in the eyes before they close when their lips touch.

It's Jimin who takes the lead, and he's not being gentle. If Jimin is sensual like water, Jungkook can feel the water boiling judging by how those plump lips suck on his lower lip pressure. It is as if Jimin is hungry. And there go you, the teeth. God. Jungkook misses this. How Jimin teeth would touch his lips lightly before he sucks. It's still new for Jungkook. He really needs to establish that into his system.

Not long after, as expected, Jungkook can feel a soft tongue slipping into his mouth. Jimin is licking it in such an inviting manner. Jimin just pokes on his under his tongue very gently before he pulls away, and that works. It makes Jungkook follow. Somehow, that tongue move invites Jungkook to take the dominant role, and now Jimin's tongue is being brought back into Jungkook's mouth by Jungkook's lips.

A whimper is heard. Can't help. Can't blame Jimin. Jungkook is too good at sucking on things, especially body parts. Jungkook's strong hand is starting to roam down on Jimin's waist, pulling the smaller frame closer. While their lips are connecting to each other. The taller of the two starts to adjust the driver seat he's sitting on, making it move backward for more space in front of him.

Jimin knows that as the seat keeps on moving further and further. He feels one of Jungkook's hands move to the back of his knees as a sign Jungkook wants him straddling over, but it's not what Jimin wants to do. At this stage, he doesn't want Jungkook to get what he wants.

And out of the sudden, Jungkook can feel Jimin's small hand moving down on his belt, unbuckling it. Jimin's hand slips into his opened pants, and Jungkook doesn't mind that at all. He lets out a groan through the kiss, and that somehow sounds like a praise to Jimin.

Therefore, Jimin pulls away from the kiss, and unexpectedly, his head moves straight down to Jungkook's crotch. Pulling the hem of Jungkook's dress shirt out from under the pants, Jimin starts to kiss Jungkook's lower stomach.

"Jimin-ah." Jungkook needs to gather the energy he has left to lift Jimin's head up. That tongue moving on his skin down lower to the tip of his cock is not helping. "Jimin-ah. W-wait. Shit." Jungkook's head falls back onto the headrest as a gentle suck on the tip of his cock is happening. He glances down on Jimin, and the smaller one looks right back up at him.

"Who cares? I don't care." Jimin gives a glare.

So naughty, and it's driving Jungkook crazy. With the tip of his dick being an inch close to Jimin's mouth, the smaller one glances up at him, saying words in a sassy manner while looking up at him. It's as if he's disturbed from doing something he enjoys so much, and that thing is, sucking on his dick.

That somehow wakes up something in Jungkook. He pushes Jimin's shoulder, causing Jimin to move up, and without giving any time for Jimin to resist, Jungkook grabs the back of Jimin's knees again.

"Jungkook!" Jimin yells as he loses balance from his body being lifted up. Jungkook makes sure to place one of Jimin's knees on his side, so the smaller one doesn't have a choice but to straddle over Jungkook. "Why did yo-"